My Super Affiliate Builder Review
Welcome to this My Super Affiliate Builder review.
As per the product creators, My Super Affiliate Builder is a WordPress-based plugin that can turn ordinary people into super affiliates.
Let's see if it's the real deal or if it's a scam you should stay away from.
My Super Affiliate Builder Review - An Overview
My Super Affiliate Builder
Andrew Fox, Chris Fox
Required Skill Level:
My Super Affiliate Builder is a software that can supposedly get you very high conversions.
Not only can it help you build an email list, but also get you cheap $0.01 cent traffic, and prevent ad account shutdowns. It also uses 'Intelli funnels' to give your visitors exactly what they want.
However, it's all hype for the most part, and the WP plugin hardly makes a difference. It's just like any other conversions plugin, albeit, quite mediocre.
How My Super Affiliate Builder Works
This is how My Super Affiliate Builder works in a nutshell:
You go ahead and select a niche of your choice. Then the software will help you get thousands of targeted leads in record time. With a simple point n click system, you'll earn commissions.
Unfortunately, that's not true, and you can't get results overnight.
It however, can help you create engaging quizzes, which may help prevent ad account shutdowns. At times, companies also reduce the cost per click for ads that have an above average engagement.
Even though it sounds promising, there's never an ironclad guarantee of conversions.
Is My Super Affiliate Builder Worth It
The 'point n click' software is more of a WordPress plugin, and with some of these WP sites, there often can be issues with legal pages.
That's one reason ads get disapproved, and sometimes result in an account termination.
However, good engagement on your ads thanks to quizzes can surely help with the CPC part depending on your targeting options, countries, and most importantly, the competition.
However, if you don't have a proven business model yet, and don't have a decent budget for paid advertising, the plugin is of little use to you.
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) on a regular basis with affiliate marketing without having to recruit anyone?
(even if you're a total beginner)
If you answered in YES to any of these questions:
My Super Affiliate Builder - Upsells
My Super Affiliate Builder also offers a few upsells/upgrades:
OTO1 of My Super Affiliate Builder offers done-for-you super affiliate funnels
OTO2 of My Super Affiliate Builder gets you a free 30-day trial to DFY funnel package.
My Super Affiliate Builder - Pros & Cons
- Thanks to the quizzes, it can result in an improved engagement on your ads.
- Even though it's never a guarantee, at times, it may lead to a cheaper cost per click.
- The reason people do paid advertising is to get results in terms of leads/sales, and it will help you build a mailing list of targeted people.
- Contains several conversion tools that can help you get more prospects for your business.
- Inexpensive at $39 one-time.
- Integrates with the leading email autoresponders including Getresponse and Mailchimp.
- A quiz can somewhat boost engagement, but that never guarantees a cheaper cost per click.
- Since it's a WordPress plugin, you need to have a compliant website for running paid ads because of compliancy issues. Make sure to have the required legal pages in place.
- The product is useful to an extent, but is all hyped up for the most part. There are many free/inexpensive tools and software suites out there that can get the job done.
- It's promoted as a get rich quick scheme. This may lead to wrong expectations, and you're likely to be disappointed after making a purchase.
- If a quiz is all you need, there are free plugins that can help you build one. If you're looking for a paid (and a superior) alternative, consider Thrive Quiz Builder. Not only will it let you create better quality quizzes, but those will also come with some eye-candy.
- Paid advertising is only recommended after you have a proven product (and a proven marketing strategy). If you don't have one and rely on paid ads, you'll only lose money.
- If you're not a fan of WordPress, and would like to have a standalone software instead, this is not for you. You must have a WP website for this plugin to work, and then a web hosting account, and also a domain name to host your site.
My Super Affiliate Builder - The Ugly Truth Revealed
My Super Affiliate Builder can build quizzes, and also prevent ad account shutdowns at times.
But, if you're expecting more, you will be disappointed. It can build super affiliate marketing quizzes, fitness generation quizzes, local lead gen quizzes, and high ticket sales funnels quizzes.
But, that's about it. Whether or not you'll get results with it depends on your marketing plan, and the overall strategy that you'll be executing.
The plugin is all about creating quizzes, but it's limited in what it can do. Thrive is better at creating quizzes, and if you're looking for a complete software suite for the job, check out Thrive instead.
My Super Affiliate Builder Review - Final Words
That brings us to the conclusion of this article. My Super Affiliate Builder is an overall okayish plugin for creating quizzes. Like discussed before, Thrive is way ahead in every segment.
If all you need is a plugin for creating high-quality quizzes for lead gen, consider Thrive.
Then again, a quiz plugin alone can't get you results. To get high-quality and targeted leads, and then sales in your business, you need to have a solid marketing plan in place.
It will pay dividends for times to come if you invest in yourself, and work on your marketing foundation. Acquire the right skills from the right training, and put in the work (aka take action).
If you do that, you'll eventually start to see some results. It will take time, but will be totally worth it.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you're looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location and time-freedom in time.
It's one of the fastest growing business models out there, and is among the best ones as well. The benefits if you may ask? You don't have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you'd face promoting a physical tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don't have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You're also never married to a product in any way. Since you don't have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don't want to promote at any point as there's no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts though. If you're ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it's totally worth it.
Definitely check it out if this piques your interest.