Wondering if you can make a living with 4Life? More specifically with the underlying business opportunity that the company has to offer?
You’re at the right place. In this 4Life review, we shall explore the platform and reveal everything you need to know. Some call it a scam, and then there are some who consider it a legitimate business. So, what’s the hype around this platform all about? Read on to learn the real truth.
Doing some research can take you far since it can help you steer clear of online scams and also assist in finding legit programs that don’t disappoint. Let’s dive right in.
Table of Contents
What Is 4Life?
The Utah-based MLM company 4Life (www.4life.com) was launched in 1998 by David T. Lisonbee, who has decades of experience in network marketing. Like Tranont and Melaleuca, 4Life is headquartered in Utah thanks to the state government’s tolerance of MLM programs.
The company has won several accolades over the years and has also been involved in a handful of unwanted lawsuits for utilizing misleading marketing strategies. They specialize in health & wellness products. Here are a few products they manufacture:
- Supplements to boost the immune system
- Nutritional meal packs
- General wellness packages
What Does It Cost
To join 4Life, you must pay a one-time $25 fee. Submit the application on the main website, and you’re ready to roll.
If it’s the underlying business opportunity/distributor program that you’re interested in, the process is different. You have to buy a product yourself, and then you’re eligible to promote it. You must also maintain the minimum order value each month to maintain your position/rank.
Here are the various rewards you can get as a 4 Life customer/distributor:
- 25% saving on your purchases on the wholesale pricing
- Earn product credits thanks to the loyalty program. 4Life will pick a product on your behalf which cannot be returned/exchanged.
- On some of your purchases (excluding the first one), you can get a 25% discount at checkout.
With most of these, you have to qualify for it. You either have to buy something or complete additional tasks. With the majority of these rewards, there’s a catch.
Is 4Life a Pyramid Scheme?
No, 4 Life cannot be considered a pyramid scheme because they sell tangible products that offer real value to consumers. Unlike a pyramid scheme, their sole focus isn’t on recruiting and selling a membership so that you can promote it as a distributor.
Some multi-level systems are pyramid schemes, but not all of them are. 4Life is an exception – they offer real products and have a happy clientele. Here’s a quick video that shows how you can spot pyramid schemes in a jiffy:
The company specializes in health & wellness products. They offer over a hundred products in the following categories:
- Personal care
- Dental care
- Basic health & wellness
- Animal care
Transfer factor plus is one of their flagship products that supposedly boosts your immune system. It comes with 60 capsules and sells for $70 on Amazon and $76 on the 4Life website. The company recommends you keep the dosage at 2 tablets a day for best results.
They supposedly have a research team working for them to ensure product quality and claim their products are safe for consumption and are scientifically proven.
There are two ways to make money with the platform:
- Sell their products as a distributor/affiliate and earn retail commissions
- Recruit people and get them to join under you using your unique referral link
For reference, here’s a screenshot that was taken from the company’s income disclosure:
This is what happens with all the MLM programs; 90% plus people struggle to make a dime, and less than 1% make a full-time living promoting it. One of the main reasons that explain it is that most people don’t fancy recruiting.
Unless you love networking and/or building teams, this is not for you. Promoting products is a good way to make a living working online, but why stay locked to one product and try to recruit people when you can simply promote multiple products at once (without having actually to buy them)?
- 4 Life has been around since 1998, and they have a lot of happy customers who absolutely love their health & wellness product line. There’s a reason why they are still going strong.
- They manufacture high-quality products and employ a staff of researchers/scientists. Through their rigorous testing, they introduce improvements from time to time.
- The company is heavily involved in charity and donates a portion of its profits regularly.
- They have hundreds of products to choose from. Depending on what your requirements may be, there’s a good chance there’s a healthcare product tailor-made for your needs.
- If it’s the business opportunity side of things that you’re interested in, you may want to look elsewhere. 90% plus of the distributors struggle to make $1,000/year with it, most even lesser.
- Although not a requirement, if you want to make money with it, you’re asked to recruit/refer people to the platform and get them to make a purchase. If you’re not into networking, it won’t be fun to ask family members/friends to join a program using your referral link.
- Even though the 4 Life products are high-quality, they’re also expensive (and harder to sell). You will need very good convincing skills to get some sales, and if you don’t have experience in marketing, you may have a hard time with salesmanship.
- You don’t receive any marketing education from the platform when you sign up as a distributor. Once you’re onboard, you’re out on your own and must use your pre-existing marketing knowledge or enroll in another course to develop some skills.
- You must maintain a minimum order value to retain your position/level in the company. You can’t just sign up as a distributor, promote the program, and not make regular purchases.
See Related: Is Melaleuca a Scam or a Legit Business Opportunity?
Final Words – Is 4Life a Scam?
No, 4Life is not a scam. It’s a legitimate MLM company that sells health and wellness products. Their products are loved by many, and they’ve been in the game for nearly two decades.
Their products are expensive but high-quality, and they have hundreds of people working at their premises to make sure the quality is up to the mark. If you’re looking to start with 4Life just to try out a few of their products, definitely give it a shot.
However, if it’s the business opportunity that you’re interested in, you can certainly do better elsewhere. Like most MLMs, most distributors struggle to make enough money because recruiting is hard and isn’t for everyone.
In fact, most of the 4 Life customers prefer to stay onboard as customers, use their products, and never bother about the biz op. The income potential with it isn’t very promising, that’s for sure! Unless you could use an additional $50-100 a month, you’re better off without it.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
It’s one of the fastest-growing business models out there and is among the best ones as well. The benefits, if you may ask? You don’t have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you’d face promoting a physical, tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don’t have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You’re also never married to a product in any way. Since you don’t have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don’t want to promote at any point, as there’s no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s totally worth it.
Definitely check it out if this piques your interest.