Finding new clients and boosting your online presence are often the most daunting parts of being a freelance content writer. However, with several freelancer tools available in the market, it doesn’t have to be that challenging to grow your freelance career.
You can use freelancing tools to create high-quality content, build hype, engage the audience, and establish genuine connections with target people.
But with a vast list of content marketing tools for freelancers, it can be tough to decide which one will be the best pick for you.
Though each content marketing tool has a unique strategy, adding the right one to your list can certainly help you make your job easier, better, and more efficient.
To make your job easy, we have shortlisted some of the best content marketing tools you can use to grow your freelance business or career.
See Related: How to List Freelance Work on LinkedIn
Top Content Marketing Freelancer Tools
Best Freelance Writing Tools
Freelance writing tools are the best way to create better content, SEO-optimized content, earn high-paying clients, and scale up your writing career.
Here are some of the best freelance writing tools:
If you’re looking for content marketing tools, WordPress is a must-have. You’re reading this article, right now, because of WordPress.
It is open-source software that can help in blogging, creating portfolios, and publishing editorial content. This is the most widely used Content Management System (CMS) worldwide.
Since WordPress includes several built-in SEO benefits, it can help users integrate content marketing best practices with a few clicks.
This software can definitely take your content marketing strategy to the next level, regardless of the experience.
The best part about using WordPress is that you can customize it based on your requirements. The options for customization are vast!
The implementation of additional SEO tricks in the software can help you make a considerable impact on your content success!
- An open-source system
- Highly user-friendly
- SEO-friendly content creation
- Simplified content creation
- Plugins to boost the SEO of the content
- Responsive themes and designs
- Require knowledge for proper use
- Expensive customization
- Potentially vulnerable to cyber-attacks
- Frequent updates of themes and plugins
- No dedicated support system
Jasper is another AI marketing tool that can help writers create compelling content. The in-built artificial intelligence makes it easy and fast to build content for a website, blog, social media, and more.
Jasper is an ideal way to generate long-form content, blog posts, articles, and other types of content from simple sentences.
You can speed up your content creation by using this AI content writing tool. It can certainly help you curate 100% fresh and unique content for blogs and websites.
With a range of features, Jasper can help freelancers:
i) Build unique content that ranks high for SEO
ii) Complete the first draft ten times faster
iii) Boost ad conversions with a better copy
iv) Write clearly and creatively in 25+ languages
v) Scale-up content marketing fast
These ultimate features of Jasper AI make it a priority among bloggers, email marketers, social media influencers, and digital content creators as it helps them save money and time.
Overall, Jasper can be an excellent choice for freelancers who want to save time by outsourcing content.
- Simple to use AI dashboard
- Multifunctional platform
- Free copywriting trials
- 100% no-risk money-back guarantee
- Unlimited user login in a single plan
- No need to worry about cleanup as the system automatically deletes old files
- Limited languages
- Give irrelevant suggestions sometimes
- The basic plan comes with basic features — no plagiarism checker
- Not 100% reliable – doing your research is a compulsion
- Highly technical topics can be problematic
See Related: How to be a Freelance Illustrator
Content Marketing with SEO Tools
SEO tools have become mandatory for writers to create SEO-optimized content that can rank high on search engines.
Use these tools to offer keyword research and on-page SEO as a part of your service and find high-paying writing projects.
3. Surfer SEO
SurferSEO is a great platform that can help freelance writers boost the rank of their content on Google with the power of AI (Artificial Intelligence). This is the only content optimization tool with superior algorithms.
I’m literally writing this article on Surfer SEO. My editor built the article’s brief based on Surfer’s research tools. Quite frankly, it’s a breeze.
From content planning to outline creation to writing to auditing to ranking and more, SurferSEO is a one-stop solution to create engaging, high-quality content that can meet your end needs.
This terrific tool can save you hours by helping you generate article outlines in no time, no matter the niche or the target audience.
SurferSEO gives several suggestions, such as average content length, keyword density & frequency, number of headings, number of paragraphs, and number of images in the content. These suggestions can help you create SEO-optimized content that can rank higher on search engines.
The suggested keywords are absolute life savers.
The tool can give you an idea of on-page SEO approaches that your competitors use to bring their content to the first page results.
You can also follow those techniques to rise to the first page of Google with less than an hour of Surfer optimization. So, if you’re looking for a tool that allows you to optimize your content, SurferSEO is worth a try.
If there is one drawback, it is that Surfer is not free. That said, it is worth every penny if you want to build articles that generate huge traffic.
- Easy to use – almost gamified
- Real LSI keywords
- Assists with content structure
- Helps in comparing your content with top-ranking pages
- Uses over 500 ranking factors and offers needed suggestions in real-time
- Helps create SEO-optimized content
- Works with WordPress Editor and Google Docs
- On-the-go SEO audit
- Live chat support from expert support staff
- No free trials
- Little complicated for newbies as it includes several features
- Price may seem expensive to some users
- Analysis can be high many times, including the keyword usage, images, and suggested article length.
See Related: Best Jobs Where You Work Alone
BuzzSumo is an all-in-one content marketing platform. This multi-purpose tool helps you in content research and gives you performance insights.
One good feature of this tool is that it can help you examine what type of content will perform well for any topic. Using BuzzSumo, you can find top trending topics on the web and headlines that generate the most buzz.
You can also discover metrics, such as backlinks, social media shares, and what influencers are sharing a particular content piece.
BuzzSumo can also help you get insights into your industry’s key influencers. You can connect with them to boost your and your freelancing business’ growth.
The tool has four key components – Discovery, Research, Influencers, and Monitoring. Browse the website for details about these features
In short, it is probably one of the best tools to get precise social sharing data. It also enables you to find new topics and keywords.
You can then use the data to generate unique ideas and curate high-quality content.
- Easy-to-navigate interface
- Relatively easy to use
- A tailor-made option for content research, competition analysis, and backlinking
- Helps in keyword and competitor research
- Protect from content-related tensions
- Save you a lot of time
- Lots of functionalities and power
- Good customer support
- Pretty expensive
- Get buggy and rough sometimes
- Topic Explorer feature of the tool is not helpful
- Multiple functionalities can sometimes make the tool complex
Content Tools for Online Marketing & Sales
If you want to grow your freelance business, there are online marketing and sales tools that can help you hit your targets.
The right tools make it easy for you to manage your workflow, clients, and customers. They can also help you earn more projects.
HubSpot is an easy-to-use CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system that I’ve had good results with. The platform features a vast selection of tools and integrations freelance writers can use for content management, marketing, and customer service.
HubSpot is widely known as a leading marketing automation software for content marketing. It integrates different content marketing tools into one centralized location.
The platform has various content marketing tools, both paid and free. Some of them are as follows:
i) Popup tools
iii) Live chat
v) An all-in-one WordPress plugin for marketing
Overall, this marketing platform includes everything freelancers need to engage the target audience, convert them into customers, and analyze their efforts and growth.
If you’re not using this tool yet, you should add it to your list today!
- Easy to understand
- All-in-one system for marketing
- Customizable templates & reports
- Flexible pricing structures
- Writers can market their freelance writing services easily
- Excellent client support
- The free version offers limited features
- Tricky to use correctly at first
- It can get expensive over time
- Lacks flexibility
- Tools may have less depth
- Difficult to modify templates
- Not a fully emerged platform yet – still in the improvement phase
- Extra charges for additional technical support
Project Management Tools
Having the right control over workload is critical to become a successful freelancer. Fortunately, there are various project management platforms that you can use to work efficiently and in a more organized fashion.
Some of the best management tools include:
Trello is a well-known content planning and marketing tool. It offers a list of features to ensure easy project management – absolutely free of cost.
The tool has a Kanban system — which means you can use it for multiple purposes.
With so many features on board, Trello can help you manage all your tasks and projects effectively. You can keep track of everything, including completed jobs, non-completed jobs, under review work, and new tasks.
The tool makes collaboration hassle-free with comment and task management properties.
Being a freelancer, you can use this freelancing tool to brainstorm ideas, optimize a content calendar, schedule to-do lists, plan a marketing campaign, and more.
Overall, Trello makes it easy for freelancers to get work done. Regardless of your project type and workflow, the tool helps you keep your things organized.
This is a great project management tool with a straightforward process. Simply sign up, create a board, and you’re all set to use this tool.
- A forever-free plan
- Easy to understand interface
- User-friendly layout
- Mobile friendly
- Uses real-time
- Responsive design
- Superb notification system
- Adding new users is no challenge
- Eco-friendly as it eliminates the need to make paper notes
- It relies on the data you provide to function properly
- Commenting feature needs to be improved – no editing option
- Limited storage space
- Limited email integration
- Ideal for smaller projects only
- No robust agile features
See Related: Best Article Writing Services for Your Business
Founded in 2018, ClickUp has become one of the most popular projects management platforms on the web.
This is another one we use, to great effect I might add!
An all-in-one free project management software makes it easy for users to plan, track, and manage their projects.
ClickUp has every possible feature freelancers may need to plan and collaborate on different projects with a convenient interface. This fully customizable tool can also help them deliver high-quality work to clients.
Featuring more than 1,000 native and third-party integrations, ClickUp allows freelance writers to sync any app to bring all their work into one platform.
It can also help in setting deadlines, staying organized, tracking clients’ comments, and monitoring time commitments to ensure timely delivery of quality work.
The mission of ClickUp is to save you time and make the world more productive by ensuring a smooth workflow process.
This project management tool can help you save at least 20% of your time that you can use to look after other important tasks or activities on the plate.
Other than just managing tasks, ClickUp also offers docs, calendars, goals, reminders, and an inbox. It also has a handy app on all major platforms.
- Ease of use
- Simple and flexible
- Efficient dashboard view
- Highly customizable task management
- Intuitive UI, automation, and scalable hierarchy
- Excellent communication & collaboration tools
- Includes a free version
- Too many features can be overwhelming during the initial phase
- Setup can be complex
- UI needs improvement
- Bad customer support — no instant response
Asana is one of the best project management tools to help you make your job easy. You can use this SaaS platform to organize, manage, and track your content calendars. It can also help in improving team collaboration and work management.
As an individual user, Asana can help you manage different projects and tasks in one place. The tool allows you to create projects, specify deadlines, and collaborate with clients to ensure everyone is on the same page.
Some of the top benefits of Asana are as follows:
i) Improved Collaboration
It makes it easy for you to find things, including project details, project plans, and files.
ii) Track Progress Features
It gives you real-time updates of projects, enabling you to solve an issue immediately once found before it turns out to be serious.
iii) Proper Schedule
It helps you in mapping out goals and prioritizing tasks.
The primary goal of Asana is to help its users work faster and take on exciting tasks. If used wisely, this tool can help you get prepared and organized for just about anything!
- The design of the interface is attractive
- View all your tasks in a single place
- Easy-to-use calendar consisting of all your work
- Integrates well with Google Drive, Slack, and Microsoft Teams
- Increases accountability
- Helps in meeting deadlines
- No simple method to keep track of all items
- No time tracking features
- Too many features
- Might get slow
- Requires some experience for proper use
See Related: How to Use PayPal for Freelance Work
Infinity is a fully flexible project management platform that allows you to manage your tasks in one place. You can customize everything your way and collaborate with your clients easily.
The customization and flexibility of this platform make it a perfect fit for freelancers, entrepreneurs, and others, no matter the experience level.
This all-in-one tool is customizable to your unique requirements with custom attributes, views, and folders. Also, it can serve all kinds of projects.
As every freelance writer works differently, this project management tool can be used to meet your particular needs and provides you with your desired architect.
It can prepare various views for each project, including table, column, Gantt chart, list, and calendar.
Considering its features, Infinity is the best tool for new and experienced freelancers who need to run multiple projects and manage their clients & work every day.
However, the features and functions of this tool make it a little challenging to use for newbies. They might need some training to use Infinity to its full potential.
Fortunately, the tool has an onboarding program that features multiple guides and tutorials. It can help you get started with Infinity, no matter your prior experience with project management tools or apps.
Additionally, this user-friendly tool has made it easy for freelancers to optimize their projects, tasks, and databases. If this sounds good to you, you should definitely give it a try!
- Simple user interface
- Easy to use
- Impressive flexibility
- Multiple templates that meet your needs
- Make the management of projects easy
- Offers multiple project views
- Responsive support team
- No free plan is available
- No personal view
- Lacks reminder functionality
- Limited permission settings
- Limited integrations
- The loading speed can be slow
- No option to show all tasks
- Experience needed to use optimally
Monday.com is a flexible Work OS (Operating System) that helps you plan, optimize, and collaborate on any portfolio or project.
Whether a basic project or complex portfolio management, this tool can help you work as per your clients’ needs efficiently.
This project management software connects all moving elements of a project to drive impact and reach end goals faster.
Monday.com also makes it easy for you to manage multiple projects from one place. You can use the platform to build custom dashboards and understand risks to keep the project moving forward.
The tool offers multiple ready-made templates, allowing you to use any that meet your project’s needs to get started instantly.
Also, you can build custom workflows with an in-built drag-and-drop interface.
Moreover, with a UI like an Excel spreadsheet, Monday.com can make it easy for you to plan and track everyday work processes.
- Keeps all your data and work in one place
- Easy collaboration
- Integration with other apps
- Make communication easy and quick
- Offer different work views, including Gantt, Kanban, and timeline
- Exportable visualizations to view data
- Customizable dashboards to empower data-driven decisions
- Offers a free trial
- Limited reporting
- Offerings can be expensive for some users
- Limited options for customization
- Limited features on some plans
- Lacks many features, like project start date and end date
- Slow client support
See Related: How to Hire a Writer
Freelancer Tools to Create Social Media Content
As per this data, the number of social media users is expected to reach 323 million by 2026 in the US. That means social media is one of the best platforms for content marketing.
Consequently, freelance writers need to invest in tools that can help them create content for social media platforms.
Stencil is one of the widely-used graphic design tools on the web. It makes a perfect option for bloggers who want to design the best graphics for different blogs or social media platforms. Social media marketers can also use Stencil to make efficient social media posts.
With over 1,350+ templates, 5,000+ Google web fonts, and 3,100,000+ icons & graphics, this tool has made it easier and faster to create images than ever before.
This easy-to-use graphic design tool can help you save time and improve your workflow by enabling you to create high-end pictures within a few clicks.
Create innovative graphics for social media by adding a unique touch to your images to attract more and more people.
The core function of Stencil is photo editing with clickable layers. This allows you to edit the background, color, layout, text, visual qualities, and typography – all while resizing the image for sharing.
The tool also has built-in storage space for custom templates, uploaded images, and settings.
Stencil is basically built for efficiency and speed. It was designed from scratch to be easy to use and fast.
- Simple to use
- Multiple ready-to-use templates
- Highly flexible
- Designed for speed
- High-resolution photos
- Image preview feature to make final touches
- Download, save, or share up to 10 images every month for free
- 7-day money-back guarantee
- No long-term commitments — you can cancel your monthly subscription anytime
- Premium support for users
- Stencil subscription is for a single log-in
- No extensive features, like palette makers, logo generators, and gradient editors
- Unlimited Plan is a little expensive
- Free and Pro Plans have limited features
12. Adobe Express
Adobe Express is another content creation tool that you can use to craft impressive social media graphics. It includes a vast array of ready-to-use templates, and you can add customized ones depending on your needs. You can use these templates to create visually appealing and memorable posts for your social media audience.
Also, the intuitive tools of Adobe Express enable you to animate text, remove backgrounds, add your brand, and more. You can resize content for any social media platform and add Adobe Photoshop quality effects to your work with just a few clicks.
Use the tool today to create picture-perfect content for social media and stand out from your competitors.
- Free version available
- Thousands of themes or templates
- A vast number of fonts
- Easy-to-use layout
- Intuitive features
- Resize content to fit different social media platforms
- Several exporting options
- Library coordination is a bit complicated
- Removing background from an image doesn’t always go well
- Limited text and font stylings
- Limited customizations
- A paid subscription is a must to access advanced features
See Related: Reasons to Hire A Graphic Designer for Your Logo
Content Tools for Motion Graphics, Videos, and Music
With the increasing demand for visually appealing content, freelancers should invest in high-end content tools to create compelling visuals and for marketing. These tools can help them deliver quality results and boost their freelance writing career.
Here are some tools that you can consider using:
PowToon is an online video maker tool that gives anyone the ability to create professional videos and presentations.
The platform includes royalty-free libraries of animations, images, live-action videos, designed backgrounds, moving graphics, and soundtracks.
Packed with extensive animated characters and tons of built-in graphic elements, this tool allows you to share your unique ideas in new and attractive ways.
The simple-to-use menu option of Powtoon makes it one of the best tools for creating presentations on the internet.
Since the platform is easy to use, you can create high-quality videos without the help of a professional video editor.
The drag-and-drop feature allows you to make your own videos in no time. All you have to do is select a template of your choice, customize it with characters & animations as per your project’s needs, and share the final work with your client and the world.
- Easy to use
- User-friendly Interface
- Advance animation capabilities
- Multiple export options
- Lots of features — images, backgrounds, videos, and sounds
- Save your work automatically
- Include a free version
- ISO Certified Private Cloud to secure data
- Some limitations to features
- Has a tendency to slow down
- Limited music library
- Limited animations
- Lack of support for video files
- The free version has limited features
Ezgif is an online toolset primarily designed to create and edit animated GIFs. The tool enables you to upload images & videos directly to its editor and convert them into animated GIFs within minutes.
Ezgif can also help you create, crop, resize, reverse, manage, and apply effects to GIFs depending on your and your clients’ needs.
This simple-to-use, free tool can also support editing and conversions for other image formats, such as animated WebP, MNG, FLIF, PNG, and some basic video editing.
In addition, this online GIF maker also features a video merge tool, allowing you to join videos and GIFs together.
Moreover, one more good point about Ezgif is that it supports files in different dimensions and formats.
Though the tools offer various features, some of the top ones are as follows:
i) GIF maker
iii) Image resizer
If you haven’t tried your hands on this tool yet, give it a chance today. It is one of the best ways to convert high-quality images and videos into GIFs.
- Easy to use
- The free or freemium versions
- No need to create an account to use this platform
- User-friendly interface
- Compatible with lots of devices
- Good performance
- Customize start and end time
- Excellent support
- Conversion can be slow for large-size files
See Related: Best Freelance Skills to Learn
Wideo is another popular video creation tool that can help users make, edit, and share online videos. If you don’t have prior design or video-making experience, this can be your go-to option.
The easy-to-use UI and pre-designed templates allow you to create explainer videos, video e-cards, and animated presentations without any hassle.
Wideo is an excellent platform for creating videos from scratch. You have the option to upload or choose your images, backgrounds, and sound to create a customized video.
Once created, you can share it on social media and embed it in blogs or websites based on your project’s requirements.
This video-making or editing tool offers a library of templates, objects, elements, and fonts. You can use the drag-and-drop feature to place elements in the editor to create videos of your choice.
The tool also allows you to reuse elements and adjust the animation timing of every image individually. Pick a template and add images & audio of your choice. Or you have the option to craft a video from scratch.
No matter what, Wideo is the best way to create engaging visual content, attract the desired audience, boost social media engagement, and increase CTRs.
In addition, the tool has a freemium income model, which allows you to create and share videos for free.
- Very easy to use
- User-friendly interface
- Ready-for-use templates
- Quick solution
- Privacy options
- Lack of customizable templates
- Limited animated icons
- Templates quality is a little low
- Images or characters are not that good
- Only Pro and Pro+ Plans offer unlimited characters
- Hard to create certain special effects
Promo is an easy-to-use online visual content creation software. It is an ideal pick for individuals as well as businesses.
The platform allows you to create a personalized slideshow with your desired music in no time. Once you make something, you can share that final work with your clients or the end audience.
The tool offers a range of ready-made videos by professional designers. This creative platform makes it easy for you to design stunning videos and slideshows which you can publish on different social networks, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
Promo can help you create a wide range of videos, such as promo videos, marketing videos, social media ads or videos, training videos, product videos, intro videos, and more, based on your project type. The content you create using Promo can help you make a good impression on the audience.
From professional video clips to customizable video templates to royalty-free music and more, the tool offers everything you require in a video maker.
Bring your creative thoughts to reality by using this fun tool with ease!
- Easy to use
- Thousands of ready-made templates
- Various stock footage & text overlay options
- Compatible with lots of devices
- Video maker for every type of industry
- One-stop-solution for all your promotional videos
- 24/7 customer support
- Signing up is 100% free — no credit card needed
- A bit costly for individuals or small businesses
- A little complex in some features
- Supports limited file formats
- Hard to reach customer service
- The free version is not actually free — you can’t download the videos you make
See Related: Best Logo Designers on Fiverr
Canva is another famous online graphic design platform. It can help you with everything from basic photo edits to creating social media images.
Most people think Canva is an image designing software, but it is much more than that. It can also help users make flyers, invoices, and infographics for websites, magazine covers, logos, and banners.
Thousands of pre-designed templates and an easy-to-use drag-and-drop editor make Canva a top choice for individuals with no design experience.
The tool also allows you to create required visual content from scratch. That means you can choose a ready-to-use template or create one from scratch based on your experience.
In addition, the tool is best suited for online entrepreneurs, businesses, marketers, and freelancers who want to design graphics quickly without gaining in-depth knowledge.
However, to make the most out of Canva, you need to take time to get familiar with the tool by discovering its countless features.
A proper understanding of features can help you prepare your desired visual content effortlessly and quickly.
- Easy to use
- A generous free plan
- Offers great features
- user-friendly interface
- Easy designing
- Lots of customizable templates
- Several photo effects to improve photos
- Dozens of fonts
- Access to shapes, icons, stickers, grids, charts, and gradients
- Lets you apply animation effects
- Wonderful customer support
- Sometimes software bugs up and needs to be reloaded
- Elements could be better
- Can’t create unique elements
- Generic templates and photos
- Background remover doesn’t work very well
- The mobile app is a bit tricky to use
- Mobile app needs improvement — limited features than the desktop version
- The video editor needs further development
- The free version allows you to create up to 15 designs per month
- No local file storage
- Pay for advanced features
See Related: Best Freelance Courses to Learn Online
Content Creation Tools for Infographics
Infographics are the best way to simplify complicated concepts and present them in front of the audience.
Being a freelance writer, you can make the best use of infographics. You can use graphs, diagrams, and charts to let people process the information or story you want to tell them without hassle.
Here are some of the best tools that you can use to create engaging infographics.
Piktochart is the easiest method to build compelling visuals, record videos, and edit video content for social media.
This content creation tool can help you create presentations, infographics, promotional posters, and flyers, regardless of the experience. You can then add the produced content to your blogs to make them more interesting and appealing with a small learning curve.
This tool is the most affordable and intuitive way to tell visual stories with presentations, infographics, prints, and reports.
This cloud-based application allows users to design infographics easily and efficiently. You can embed interactive videos, charts, and hyperlinks to create a Piktochart infographic.
The tool features a library of images, fonts, icons, and other design tools. Both images and icons can be organized by subject, including entertainment, people, and education.
To build an infographic, you can start with picking a pre-designed or blank theme and then add media and other information.
Once completed, you have the option to save that infographic for future editing. Also, you can export the finished product as a PDF, PNG, and JPEG file.
- Easy to use and navigate
- Rich design toolkit
- An intuitive platform
- Extensive library of graphics and images
- Value for money
- Preparing outstanding reports
- Supported integration with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Versatile application
- Good customer support
- The free account is quite limited
- The free version allows you to have only 5 infographics in your workspace
- You need to pay for a custom color palette
- No rich media (HTML5) export options
See Related: Best Freelance Books to Learn Independent Gig Work
Infogram is an intuitive visualization tool that can empower users to create engaging content. This is the fastest way to come up with interactive and responsive data visualizations. You can use this web-based platform to create infographics, maps, graphs, charts, and reports within a few minutes.
Being a freelance writer, you can use infographics to get your complex concepts through the target audience by using interactive visual ads, including diagrams and charts. You can use both images and text to explain a specific concept in detail.
As Infogram features hundreds of free and premium templates, you can use any of them based on your project’s requirements.
It also has a vast range of icons, images, charts, and maps of different cities & countries suitable for each use case.
Overall, infographics are powerful content and a beautifully designed infographic can help you make your work noticeable and engage more and more people.
So start using this tool today to create designer-level infographic posts.
- Simple and straightforward to use
- User-friendly interface – no technical expertise needed
- Pre-built templates & ready-to-use images
- Interactive charts and maps
- Interactive dashboard
- Drag-and-drop functionality
- Analytics to track the performance of infographics
- Can integrate with many databases
- Free version available
- Great customer support
- Limited features in the free version
- Not suitable for creating complex infographics
- Can’t add any custom CSS
- Paid versions are a little expensive
So, these are some of the best-known and most commonly used tools for freelancers that can help them with content marketing, managing projects, building articles, creating media, and more.
But having access to these online content marketing tools isn’t enough – it can’t protect you from a bad content strategy. That means you need to have the right content marketing skills before using these tools.
Overall, use the content marketing tools mentioned above in the right way to rank your content on search engines or social media platforms.
These online tools can help freelancers make their content highly noticeable among the target audience and boost their freelance writing business.