For making a few bucks working online, there are many legit business models to choose from. Completing surveys is one way to get paid. Survey websites, as the name suggests, pay users to complete surveys by voicing their opinions. Bizrate Rewards is one of them.
There’s something unique about the website. Instead of paying visitors money, they pay via gift cards (more on that soon). It often pays to do some research before getting started with a platform since it can help you steer clear of scams. This case is no different.
With that out of the way, let’s get started with this Bizrate Rewards review.
Want to Make Money Online?
- Survey Junkie: The world's largest survey site to make extra cash. Try Now for Free
- Lifepoints: Answer questions about what matters most in life and earn free gift cards along with it! Claim Your Bonus
- Swagbucks: Get started with your points today by shopping online, playing video games or searching the web. Claim Your Bonus
What is Bizrate Rewards?
The website compensates users for completing paid surveys via gift cards. The platform is surely legit, but you can’t turn it into a side hustle since there’s no monetary reward in place. As you might have guessed it’s associated with Biz rate and is a sister company, but they operate independently.
Connexity Inc., the parent company, has been in business for over a decade. The business is based out of Los Angeles, USA. Bizrate Rewards is a market research organization that helps companies gather data for their future releases and/or for testing purposes.
You can earn rewards for completing surveys with them. BigSpot is one such platform that operates similarly. Simply sign up, fill out the form, and you’re ready to roll. The geographic area is used to get you relevant offers that are close to your location.
How It Works – Is Bizrate Legit?
Once you’re on board, you will be presented with short 20-30 minute surveys. Expect to receive anywhere between 5-5000 points per successful submission. You can collect Bizrate points and redeem rewards once the ‘build-up’ happens.
As of this write-up, you can exchange 5000 points for a $5 gift card which you can use on your next shopping spree. We like how the platform is straightforward, and you’re not expected to do misc tasks like watching videos/completing offers. Submitting surveys is the only way to win points.
There’s an option to change the frequency of surveys you’ll receive each week. Most people receive 2, and you can get more if you’re open to more work. Every 1000 points you receive can be exchanged for $1, so if you won 2000 points in a survey, that’s your $2 worth of credit right there.
The payout is also reasonable at $5. Unlike scams, the website actually lets you collect your gift cards once you hit the set threshold. The gift cards are redeemable on leading brands such as Amazon and Starbucks.
Getting Started With Bizrate Rewards
It’s free to get started with the platform. However, it’s open only on an invitation basis and is available only to people living in the USA.
If you have an extra 30 minutes and could use a few gift cards, definitely try out Bizrate surveys. Also, don’t expect to make real money out of it. With most survey websites, you shouldn’t expect to make a life-changing income either.
Bizrate Rewards Review – Pros & Cons
Most Bizrate Rewards reviews fail to highlight the pros and cons of the system. However, this one will be different. As a rewards website, here are the pros and cons of the platform:
Things We Didn’t Like
- Minuscule pay – this shouldn’t come as a surprise to you; most survey websites pay anywhere between $1-3 per completed survey. With biz rate, expect to trade at least 30 minutes of your time for a $5 gift card. If it’s worth the reward, give it a shot.
- You can only earn points, and there’s no way to make real cash with Bizrate Rewards.
- No dashboard for reference – the app is now closed, there’s no dashboard, and the only way to access new surveys is through emails. Be on the lookout for emails from the company.
- Deceptive promo practices – a few members reported receiving deceitful emails which promised $100+ gift cards. This is simply not true and can be deceiving for many.
Things We Liked
- The company has partnered with big brands. Amazon, iTunes, Walmart, Target, and Starbucks to name a few.
- Even though there’s no payout in real cash, the platform is legit regardless and does pay its users on time.
Is Bizrate Rewards a Scam?
If you’re wondering if Bizrate Rewards is legit, then rest assured, it’s a real site. It’s a legitimate survey website. However, the Bizrate Rewards platform only pays through gift cards and never via real currencies. Since there’s no money involved, we can’t recommend the platform to the visitors since most would be interested in real physical cash.
You can’t check your points/completed surveys on the website anymore since there’s no dashboard in place. This can be annoying to many since the only point of communication with the website is through e-mails.
If you like to take surveys, Radial Insight is another platform you may want to look into. The pay is slightly higher compared to other survey sites out there. You still can’t make a full-time income with these, though. There’s clearly a hard cap on how much you can earn with survey websites.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s totally worth it.