Looking to start your own membership portal and have a fully-fledged members area for paying customers? Why not build a ClickFunnels membership site where you can charge one-time or monthly recurring fees. It’s one of the many perks you get as a ClickFunnels user.
Before we get into the meat of the subject, let’s throw some light on why you need a membership website. If you have a skill, why not monetize it? Teach something which you’re passionate about and launch your own product for a one-time/recurring fee.
A good example of a membership website can be any subscription-based software service. An autoresponder can be considered once since you get to use all the features as long as you’re a paying member.
If you have a skill and would like to follow a step-by-step people to build a massive following of people who would fight to buy from you, check out Expert Secrets. It’s a free book launched by ClickFunnels founder Russell Brunson. It teaches how you can build a loyal tribe and sell to them.
If you’re not a ClickFunnels user yet, be sure to check out our special bonuses (worth $14,827). These will greatly help you succeed with the popular sales funnel builder. With these by your side, it’s almost like an unfair advantage which will take your marketing game to the next level.
ClickFunnels Membership Site Features
It can be a huge advantage to create and host your product with CF. In case you wondered why you should be using ClickFunnels for building your membership portal, take note of these features:
- ClickFunnels is beginner-friendly and the learning curve is non-existent unlike other sales funnel builders out there.
- Dozens of built-in templates: select a template, make edits and you’re ready to go. Customization requires no technical/coding skills – you can be up and running within minutes.
- Mobile-friendly out of the box. Design your pages once and it will look and feel great on a wide range of devices.
- Build one, and replicate it within seconds using the share funnel feature. If you want to test drive the software for $19, ClickFunnels discount option may be what you’re looking for.
- Integration with the leading payment gateways is a breeze. PayPal, Stripe, Apple Pay, ClickBank, Warriorplus, JVZoo, Apple Pay to name a few.
- All in one mailing solution under one roof: built-in autoresponder and SMTP.
Let’s face it – no software is perfect. With ClickFunnels, there’s room for improvement in the following departments:
- Video hosting not available – as of this writing, you can’t host your videos on the popular funnel builder platform. You can only integrate videos hosted on websites like YouTube and Vimeo. Integration with them, however, is seamless with ClickFunnels.
- Tracking unavailable – you can’t track users’ progress (minutes watched, course completion % and other metrics). As a platform, CF is still a lot better than its competition if you factor in the hundreds of features you get with it.
See Related: Builderall Review: Is It Worth the Price?
Let’s Build a ClickFunnels Membership Site
If you already have a ClickFunnels account, let’s get started. Follow a few simple steps to build your first membership website with the funnel building suite:
- Create a new funnel -> Select funnel objective as ‘Sell Your Product’.
- Select a template after selecting the primary category
- Make edits and save changes
Click on add new under the funnels tab, and start the cookbook. Once you do, you will be shown a list of various funnel types. Select membership website from the list and hit next.
You will then be promoted to select a template of your choice. Simply select a design of your choice and you’re ready to go. There are a bunch of free to choose templates for membership sites, and there are also paid options from the paid funnel library.
If you’re just getting started and this is one of your first membership websites, free templates are a great starting point.
Once you have selected a template (free or paid) depending on your preferences, click on ‘Get Funnel’. You’re free to experiment with various designs before you make the final call.
It will then be set up in a few minutes and will be ready inside the main funnels dashboard. You will immediately be taken to the newly created funnel dashboard once the basic housekeeping stuff is taken care of.
Once your membership site structure is ready to go, it’s time we add some pages and content.
- Add sections -> Add lessons.
- Once there, enter a desired name, select a template and create lesson. It helps with organizing the data/courses by distributing them. Data drip is also a feature which is optional.
- Save changes
You can test the members area of your ClickFunnels membership site with the Secret Sign Up URL.
Simply visit it, and create your account to verify everything is working as it should. Restricting access is also possible with lessons. Simply select one and click on ‘Restrict Access’.
ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples + Templates
To find more about the products, check out the updated information on ClickFunnels pricing here. It throws some light on the costs, and also on some unique features you get with the software.
Here’s a high-quality ClickFunnels membership site funnel that you can download and use:
Step 1: Start your FREE ClickFunnels Trial.
Step 2: Download the funnel here for free – it will be loaded directly into your account.
Looking for Exclusive ClickFunnels Bonuses? (FREE)
You can get our special ClickFunnels bonuses worth $14,827 for free for taking a free 14-day trial of the funnel builder software with this exclusive link.
Here are the limited-time bonuses we offer, these may be taken down anytime without notice. These will help minimize the learning curve and ensure you succeed with the software suite.
ClickFunnels Membership Site – Final Words & Conclusion
That brings us to the conclusion of this article. There are many ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples, and the platform is surely among the best ones to build a membership website.
If you have an idea that can be monetized, what are you waiting for? ClickFunnels will greatly help you get from the idea to the implementation stage, and help you generate a healthy passive income. There’s nothing to lose since it comes with a FREE 14-day trial as well.
So, will you test drive ClickFunnels? What features do you like the most?
Or did we miss anything?
Either way, let us know by leaving a quick comment down below.