Chances are you’re looking for a ClickMagick 30-day trial.
The popular link-tracking tool is used by leading online marketers from around the globe, and for a good reason. It helps them accurately track their marketing campaigns, which in turn, helps with profits.
Update: Until before 2019, you could get a ClickMagick 30-day trial for FREE, but they have recently made several changes to the web-based link tracking software. Countless new features have been added, and the trial period has been reduced to 14 days. A lot of users have reported they aren’t able to get a 30-day trial anymore.
However, you can check via the original 30-day trial link if that still works for you.
Table of Contents
How To Get a FREE ClickMagick Trial:
It’s simple, follow these steps, and you will successfully sign up for an account.
Visit the free trial web page.
Once you’ve landed on the site, click the yellow ‘Try ClickMagick’ button.
Once you do so, you’ll land on the ClickMagick pricing plans page. You can use either of these for free throughout the next 14 days. It can either be the Standard or the Pro plan.
The $67 option is good enough for most users as it offers up to 100,000 clicks per month. It will also let you add 10 custom domains for masking your affiliate links.
Unlimited conversion tracking is also included with this subscription plan.
Select a plan of your choice and get started.
Enter your name and email address, set your username/password, and your free account will be ready!
Read our full and complete ClickMagick review of the link tracker software to see if it’s the right fit for you.
See Related: ClickFunnels Free Trial Review
ClickMagick Features at a Glance
ClickMagick boasts of the following features; let’s take a quick look:
- A/B split testing tools for comparing and optimizing your entire sales funnels.
- One-click tracking link creation.
- Easy link tracking with public statistics URL (also known as public stats).
- 24/7 link monitoring to notify you of link uptime/downtime. This alone can be a lifesaver if you use paid traffic channels like solo ads.
- IP addresses blocklist manager can filter traffic based on IP addresses and/or locations.
- Accurate conversion tracking for your data with the use of tracking pixels. Tracking conversions in a funnel has never been easier with action, sales, and engagement pixels.
- You can use ClickMagick to track organic traffic (from Google search).
- Traffic filters can block bot clicks and other bad clicks. You can alternatively filter them.
- You can manage traffic pricing per click and calculate ROI.
- ClickMagick offers a bulk editor that lets you manage your links under one hood.
- ClickMagick’s e-mail support for an end user is second to none.
ClickMagick FREE Trial FAQs:
If you’re looking to get started with the tracking software application, there’s a fair chance you may have some questions. Here are a few frequently asked questions about ClickMagick’s FREE trial.
Is there a 60 days trial?
No, there isn’t a 60-day trial of the link-tracking platform. As of right now, a 14-day trial is the only available option.
Is there a 30-day trial?
There was a ClickMagick 30-day trial option, but it only worked until 2019. However, you can check if the 30 days trial still works for you (following button).
Does the trial cost anything?
No, it’s totally free. You can explore the platform at your own pace (and without any limitations) throughout the duration of your trial period. There’s no risk, it can be canceled anytime.