In this post, we’ll look at the updated ClickMagick pricing plans.
If you went through our ClickMagick review and are still unsure about what plan to select for your online business, the following info on monthly/annual subscription costs should greatly help.
It generally depends on your requirements and how you intend to use the web-based link tracker application. If you’re starting out and are looking for an efficient way to manage your online marketing campaigns, the Starter plan of ClickMagick should serve you well.
If you’re into affiliate marketing and use paid advertising sources to run your ongoing campaigns, tracking becomes crucial for your success. Without knowing your numbers with precision, it’s like draining money down the sink if you run paid advertising.
Let’s take a closer look at the pricing plans that ClickMagick offers.
Table of Contents
- ClickMagick Pricing – Which Plan To Get?
- Starter Plan – $27 Per Month (More Savings With Annual Billing)
- Standard Plan – $67 Per Month
- Pro Plan – $97 Per Month
- ClickMagick Features Explained
- ClickMagick – Final Words & Conclusion
- ClickMagick – Frequently Asked Questions/FAQs
- What if I cross my plan’s upper limits?
- Are there any hidden fees apart from the usual subscription cost?
- Does ClickMagick work with every traffic source?
- Is there a way to get a ClickMagick discount?
- Can I be a ClickMagick affiliate?
- ClickMagick 30 days free trial – Does such a thing exist?
- Is there a ClickMagick alternative – Do you recommend any other click-tracking tools?
ClickMagick Pricing – Which Plan To Get?
There are three subscription plans available depending on your requirements. Each ClickMagick subscription plan comes with core features, data retention, set number of clicks a month. Funnel tracking and one-hour/four-hour priority support.
If you’re monitoring traffic quality analysis, you might as well use ClickMagick. Each plan also includes geotargeting mobile optimization, so there’s something for everyone.
It’s worth noting all the 3 options offer a FREE 14-day trial, so you can explore the software at your own pace without paying a dime. Here’s a quick overview of what you can expect:
- Up to 10,000 clicks per month
- All core features of the platform
- 4-hour support
- Track up to 1 funnel with precision
- Connect up to 2 custom tracking domains
- 6-month data retention
- Up to 100,000 clicks per month
- All core features of the platform
- 1-hour support
- Track up to 5 funnels with precision
- Connect up to 10 custom tracking domains
- 1-year data retention
- It comes with Expert Academy
- It comes with ClickMagick Live!
- Up to 1,000,000 clicks per month
- All core features of the platform
- 1-hour support
- Track unlimited funnels with precision
- Connect unlimited custom tracking domains
- 2-year data retention
- Comes with Expert Academy – Pro
- It comes with ClickMagick Live!
Note: These are monthly plans with annual subscription billing; you can get up to 25% OFF.
Starter Plan – $27 Per Month (More Savings With Annual Billing)
This is the cheapest ClickMagick plan, which is also the recommended option if you’re starting out. It’s cheap and comes packed with a range of features.
- Get up to 10,000 clicks a month – should be good enough for a skilled online marketer.
- 4-hour email support in case you run into any issues. With CM, support is one of the main selling points of the product. Their support team is among some of the most responsive.
- Integrate up to 2 custom domains for masking/cloaking your affiliate links.
- Track up to 1 complete funnel with precision with their funnel tracking feature.
- Data retention for up to six months. With data retention, you won’t have to worry about losing your important statistics, just in case.
Standard Plan – $67 Per Month
This is the intermediate plan, which shouldn’t be a bottleneck even if you’re an advanced marketer. Here are some of the highlights of the standard $ 67-per-month plan:
- Up to 100,000 clicks a month. No matter what you do online, with 100k clicks a month in your plan, you would probably never cross your allowed quota.
- Using ClickMagick, you can track up to 5 funnels with precision using conversion events of your choice.
- 1-hour support to help you with any issues you may face. When they say 1-hour, they mean it. We usually get all our tickets answered within a span of 45-50 minutes.
- It comes with Experts Academy, where you can learn the best cutting-edge marketing tactics from the leading online marketers out there (for free).
- Link and data retention for up to a year.
Pro Plan – $97 Per Month
The $97 per mo plan is for you if you intend to run your online marketing campaigns 24/7. The flagship ClickMagick pricing plan for the experts comes with many perks; let’s take a quick look.
- With up to 1,000,000 clicks a month, with the Pro plan, you can send unlimited traffic. Best suited for pro users who could benefit from it.
- It comes with Experts Pro – Academy, which is a step up from the standard Experts Academy. It comes with pro strategies one could implement in their business and eventually profit.
- Track unlimited multi-step funnels with precision (like the pros).
- Connect unlimited custom domains – you can connect as many domains as you’d like for your marketing needs. The pro plan is unlimited and can be an option if you run an agency.
- Data retention for up to two years.
- World-class support to help you with any issues you may run into.
You can upgrade/downgrade the plan anytime to better suit your needs. If you break the 10K clicks barrier, for example, with the starter plan, you will be automatically moved to the next ClickMagick pricing plan in line (standard in this case).
This way, you don’t get locked out or lose any traffic upon hitting the limits. This is among the most convenient features of the click tracker. If you like the platform after initial usage, it’s a good idea to opt for yearly plans since they can help you save up to 25% annually.
Tip: Choose yearly billing instead of monthly to save up to 25% on your ClickMagic subscription.
ClickMagick Features Explained
This is not a part of ClickMagick subscription plans, but this section complements it very well and will help you decide. If you’re looking for more in-depth information, read our review instead.
- Support – You get access to a competent support team who are willing to help you out at any stage – get questions/tickets answered within 4 hours. To receive their popular ‘1-hour support’, you may have to upgrade to the next plan.
- Funnel Tracking – You can scrutinize each step of your marketing funnels to find what’s working and what’s causing a bottleneck. Marketing is all about ongoing optimization and returns on investment/ROI. The better your funnels get, the more profits they will start to pull. With ClickMagick’s proprietary intelligent split testing and bot filtering, you’re in safe hands. You can also benefit from retargeting pixels for your ad campaigns.
- Custom domains – How would you like to promote something with a link like http://abc.com/click/jhgl/8289741 – does it not look ugly? To us, it does. Instead, if you promote it with link tracking software and use a custom domain: http://abc.com/product1, it looks way neater and professional.
- Experts Academy – The Starter plan misses out on this feature. You need Standard/Pro plans to get the Experts Academy. With this, you can get high-quality training and resources from 6 and 7-figure marketers directly. This feature makes the deal worth it considering the amount of knowledge you can absorb from them. You get to pick a free training each month.
- ClickMagick Live! – This is a new feature that was added in recent times. ClickMagick Live is a private community of people who use the web-based click tracker – you can engage with them and the support team here. Whether it’s for some quick help you need or some brainstorming sessions, this place should serve you well.
You can always use ClickMagick’s own clkmg.com and clkmr.com domains for tracking links and multi-mode link rotators, respectively. However, for the sake of branding, it’s a better idea to go with your own custom domain.
Think of it like this – if hundreds of marketers use the same exact domain with Clickmagic, you may want to stand out a little with your links. Looking for a free domain? Get one with Bluehost web hosting for free for a limited time. (plans start @ $3.95 a month).
With your tracking link, sub id passing is also possible if you want to pass data along.
See Related: ClickMagick Free Trial
ClickMagick – Final Words & Conclusion
We hope you enjoyed learning about various pricing plans and other subscription-related information. The click tracker is among some of the best out there and is among the least expensive ones. The price is very reasonable for what the software platform has in store for us.
For most marketers, the basic plan (starter) should do the trick. For most heavy hitters out there, the middle one (standard plan) should suffice since it comes with 100K clicks. Every plan comes with data retention, so you need not worry about safeguarding your data.
What better way to test drive the platform than an unlimited 14-day free trial? Also, you can opt for either of the plans (pro plan included) and not pay a dime during the trial period.
Retargeting pixels, exclusive mobile optimization, postback URL tracking, what more can online marketers ask for?
Have you used ClickMagick for your split testing or tracking needs before? If yes, how was your experience, and what features are among your favorites?
Or did we miss anything in our article on ClickMagick pricing? Either way, let us know by dropping a quick comment down below.
ClickMagick – Frequently Asked Questions/FAQs
We will be doing you a huge injustice if we don’t include answers to some common questions that you may have about Click Magick. Feel free to expand the following section for Q/A.
What if I cross my plan’s upper limits?
If you cross it by 10% or more, you’ll be upgraded to the next pricing plan. For example – if you break through the 11,000 clicks barrier and you’re on the Starter plan, you’ll be moved to the Standard plan. You can also downgrade/upgrade at any given time.
This is a huge benefit if you’re an affiliate marketer. Traffic loss can be very troublesome if you’re into paid ads. Not anymore with ClickMagick!
No, there are no hidden costs with ClickMagick. You can cancel your account or stay with ClickMagick for as long as possible.
Does ClickMagick work with every traffic source?
In practice, yes, but for compliance reasons, ClickMagick doesn’t support bulk traffic sites, traffic exchanges, and PPV sites because these are known to generate fake clicks. Adult niches are also not supported. You can make use of ClickMagick’s link-cloaking services for everything else.
Is there a way to get a ClickMagick discount?
Unfortunately, no. As of this writing, there are no ClickMagick offers. Currently, there is no way to get a discount on ClickMagick plans. However, you can get a 14-day free trial during which you can use the platform without any limits. The starter plan is inexpensive and should do the trick if you’re starting out.
Can I be a ClickMagick affiliate?
Yes, you can. Just get started with an account, and you’ll also be eligible to promote it as an affiliate. Once signed up, you’d be eligible to receive 35% of the sale’s value, which will also be recurring.
ClickMagick 30 days free trial – Does such a thing exist?
Until 2019, Click Magic offered a 30-day free trial for all new users. However, this has changed in recent times.
The company continuously works on improving the web-based program, and because of the increasing costs, they can’t offer a 30-day free trial anymore. You can still get a free 14-day trial during which the usage is unlimited.
Is there a ClickMagick alternative – Do you recommend any other click-tracking tools?
Yes, there are dozens out there. However, ClickMagick is still our favorite tool; we’ve been using it since 2017 and can’t go back to other click trackers.
Tip: With yearly billing, you can save up to 25%.