Looking to build an email list of buyers? You are in luck. There’s a product called Commission Hotshot which claims you can achieve just that and build a list of hungry buyers.
In this Commission Hotshot review, we will take a closer look at the platform and see if it falls short or comes off as a big surprise!
First off, give yourself a pat on the back since you’ve decided to invest some time into doing some research. It often pays in the long run since it can help you find legitimate products that work and help avoid online scams.
Commission Hotshot Review – What Is It?
The system sporting a buyer-traffic formula was developed by Art Flair who has been in the online marketing space for a decade. It has more to do with review videos. However, there’s a lot more to it.
The program creator is known for ranking hundreds of videos of his own. In the product, he shares with you the exact road map you can follow to duplicate his success. Inside the member’s area, you will find step-by-step instructions like in the image down below.
Commission Hotshot provides not only access to software that will help you rank videos on YouTube but also some thorough training to go with it.
If followed, it can work wonders for your videos’ SEO performance. You get access to the following modules:
- Module 1: Case study results
- Module 2: Selecting an offer
- Module 3: Your online hub
- Module 4: Free tools
- Module 5: Your money magnet
- Module 6: Optimization
- Module 7: Optimization for traffic #1
- Module 8: Optimization for traffic #2
- Module 9: Additional traffic
- Module 10:Scaling it up
If the idea of video marketing sounds daunting to you, the product should greatly help conquer your fears with step-by-step instructions.
Pick the right offer(s), follow the video training, and take action!
Pricing – What Does It Cost?
As of this writing, the front-end product costs $13 one-time. With it, you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Commission Hotshot Review – OTOs/Upgrades:
Commission Hotshot comes with a handful of upsells in case you need more options:
- OTO1 ($27) – 8 real-life case studies to help you in case you get stuck.
- OTO2 ($37) – 100% done for your packages if you’d rather have someone else do the work for you. These include DFY affiliate campaigns, squeeze pages, images, engagement posts, and email campaigns to name a few.
- OTO3 ($197) – Resellers. With this, you can resell the product to others as if it were your own.
- OTO4 ($47) – 6-figure training from the product creator, Art Flair.
Bonuses? Yes, Of Course!
Other than the main system, you will get access to several bonuses upon successful purchase. Let’s take a closer look at what you’ll be getting:
- Bonus 1 – 20 DFY newsletter series (to help you save time and promote engagement).
- Bonus 2 – Article publisher software to help publish your viral articles and bring tons of traffic to your web properties.
- Bonus 3 – a complete guide to creating your first viral traffic campaign.
- Bonus 4 – step by step guide on outsourcing everything; you certainly don’t have to do it all on your own! This shares the outsourcing secrets you may be interested in.
- Bonus 5 – viral marketing guide to help you create viral promo campaigns.
- Bonus 6 – viral traffic generation guide to help you generate traffic on demand.
- Bonus 7 – a guide for targeted traffic generation since targeting is everything.
- Bonus 8 – FB mastermind group to help you with any questions you may have (or if you could use some assistance).
With beginner-friendly video training, you also get access to software that will help you rank videos. The training also recommends a handful of tools and resources which are all free.
Besides the analyzer, you will also receive ready-to-go lead magnet funnels, a Twitter marketing bot, and a tool to help you with keyword research.
Final Words & Conclusion
We hope you enjoyed this brief Commission Hotshot review. The product can make for a great companion if you could use a hand in ranking videos on YouTube.
Even if you’ve never done any marketing on the platform before, we still believe this product can help you get a jump-start since it has the basics covered.
Leave a comment