Cutouts Empire Review
Welcome to this Cutouts Empire Review.
Cutouts Empire is a brand-new opportunity that you can use to bank hard selling printables, that too without much competition.
Let's explore the system and see if it's the real deal or if it's a scam you should stay away from.
Cutouts Empire Review - An Overview
Alessandro Zamboni, Andreas Quintana
Cutouts Empire is a program that teaches how you can make money online by selling PDF documents filled with free images.
The 11 step-by-step videos show how you can make money selling PDF files (printables) on the platform Etsy. If you're the creative type, this can be your break.
However, it's basic at best, and there are far better options even if you're a beginner.
How Cutouts Empire Works
Cutouts Empire is geared towards the printable niche, a huge market that appeals to kids. As per Alessandro, the industry is untapped, and the competition is non-existent.
This is how the process works in a nutshell:
The 11 step-by-step videos cover the following in great detail:
- Getting creative - coming up with unique ideas
- Creating the product from scratch even if you've never created one before
- Marketing your product and getting your first customers
- Also included are 4 done-for-you niches that you can use if you're unsure on where to start
Is Cutouts Empire Worth It
It really depends on many factors, one of them is - are you the creative kind?
If not, you may not enjoy creating printable files after going through the training program. Even though the process supposedly takes minutes, it won't be something you would fancy.
Once these files are ready, these can be sold on creative marketplaces like Etsy or Fiverr.
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) on a regular basis with affiliate marketing without having to recruit anyone?
(even if you're a total beginner)
If you answered in YES to any of these questions:
Cutouts Empire - Upsells
Cutouts Empire also offers a few upsells/upgrades to help you make the most out of the program:
OTO1 of Cutouts Empire shows how you can build digital paper dolls.
OTO2 of Cutouts Empire offers 100+ done-for-you stock images that you can use in your PDF files.
OTO3 of Cutouts Empire offers a set of previous printable products for additional knowledge.
Cutouts Empire - Pros & Cons
Let's explore the pros and cons of Cutouts Empire video training program.
- Beginner-friendly method - even if you're just starting out, there's a good chance you'll be able to apply what you learn from the video course.
- PDF files can be created in a jiffy since the process is very straightforward.
- The training offers several tips that you can use to make the selling process on Etsy a breeze.
- Covers Etsy tag secrets as the program creators call it.
- Inexpensive, but also basic at the same time - you get what you pay for.
- If you're looking for a decent income on the side ($100-300 per month), this is a legit business model, and is an option you can consider.
- Even though the training is beginner-friendly, you can't get instant results.
- Etsy is a competitive marketplace where you're up against creative professionals with decades of experience in designing books/covers/banners and other stuff.
- If you're not creative, you won't enjoy this.
- Like with any other marketplaces, it takes a lot more to get the first few sales.
- This market has some competition, and definitely some money as well. However, it's not what you think, and it's still very limited compared to other markets.
- With freelancing, you'll have everything but time freedom. As opposed to what Alessandro (the system creator) claims, this is hardly a decent option for generating a passive income.
- Selling on Etsy requires you to shell out a tiny listing fee. Just like with any other business out there, it takes money to make money, and then again there are no guarantees.
- It will take a lot more than 10 minutes per day - create your product, market it, and then have a decent advertising capital if you want to promote it (and make money).
- Fiverr has a lot of creative professionals willing to do this work for $5 one-time if that gives you an idea of how much money is in the niche.
Cutouts Empire - The Ugly Truth Revealed
Even though it's a legit program for learning how to produce PDFs and then sell on Etsy, the information is elementary, and you need a lot more than that to close sales.
The knowledge shared in the course is readily available elsewhere on the internet for free.
Unless you're a total beginner, you won't find much value in the Cutouts Empire training course. It's hardly as autopilot as you would think as it's a real business and will ask for a lot of efforts.
You'll have to fully commit to it, and then not expect any results for the first few months while giving it your best shot at the same time. For these reasons alone, we cannot recommend Cutouts Profits to anyone regardless of your experience with online businesses.
There are other business models that are a lot more rewarding provided you put in the work.
Cutouts Empire Review - Final Words
At best, Cutouts Empire is a basic course for learning how to do Cutouts and sell creative stuff on platforms like Etsy.
The 11 videos cover enough ground to help you get started, but to make it online, you need more.
If you're looking to get started online, it will be a wiser option to get started with a real step-by-step training program that covers everything in great detail. Misinformation and false hype is one of the main reason that keeps people from succeeding.
Simply acquire the right skills, and put in the work to get real results. Working on your foundation will pay dividends for years to come, and help you get one step closer to the financial freedom.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you're looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location and time-freedom in time.
It's one of the fastest growing business models out there, and is among the best ones as well. The benefits if you may ask? You don't have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you'd face promoting a physical tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don't have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You're also never married to a product in any way. Since you don't have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don't want to promote at any point as there's no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts though. If you're ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it's totally worth it.
Definitely check it out if this piques your interest.