Welcome to this Ezy MultiStores review.
Ezy MultiStores is a cloud-based e-commerce platform that you can use to build stores. Per the product creator, the beginner-friendly system can get a store ready in less than 60 seconds.
Let’s see if it’s the real deal or a scam you should stay away from.
Ezy MultiStores Review – An Overview
|Vendor Name:||Victory Akpos|
|Required Skill Level:||All levels|
Ezy MultiStores is a store-building platform that’s supposedly a plug-and-play system.
You don’t have to buy a domain or install any third-party software or wait for approvals. The platform integrates with 5 ecom affiliate networks and comes with a 1-click product add function.
However, it isn’t the most polished system there is, and it fades in comparison to the top dogs. If you’re looking to build a profitable passive income-generating site, there are far better options.
How Ezy MultiStores Works
Here’s how Ezy MultiStores works in a nutshell:
Once you’ve logged into your account, pick a theme template for your store’s front-end design.
After selecting a theme, you can import products directly from Amazon, eBay, Walmart, Best Buy, and AliExpress, with the latter being one of the more popular choices for drop-shipping.
After your store is ready to be deployed, you can then run advertising campaigns to get traffic.
Is Ezy MultiStores Worth It
Ezy MultiStores is a decent store-building site, but there are far better options if you only want a fully-fledged ecom store.
It’s marketed as a set-and-forget system that will make you money after the store is set up and ready to go. However, that’s not how it works.
It’s just a piece of the puzzle, and to get sales, you need to run advertising campaigns. As per the product creator, you don’t need:
In reality, you do. There will be ongoing business expenses, and you need a decent marketing budget.
It’s just like any other business out there (online or offline). With a free mindset, unfortunately, you won’t go far. For building stores, Shopify is ahead in every segment and has a better interface.
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) regularly with affiliate marketing without recruiting anyone?
(even if you’re a total beginner)
If you answered YES to any of these questions:
>> Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation <<
Ezy MultiStores – Pricing
Ezy MultiStores is an inexpensive platform, and since it doesn’t have a lot to offer, it costs $29.
It also offers a few upsells/upgrades to enhance your experience with the main product:
OTO1 of Ezy MultiStores will let you build unlimited stores and hosts on the cloud.
OTO2 of Ezy MultiStores offers 50 done-for-you ecom affiliate stores
OTO3 of Ezy MultiStores offers unlimited traffic so that you can send as many visitors as possible. It doesn’t come with a monthly traffic cap/quota.
OTO4 of Ezy MultiStores will get you the reseller’s license to sell it as your own product.
Ezy MultiStores – Pros & Cons
- Compared to Shopify, CommerceHQ, and other systems, Ezy MultiStores is inexpensive. However, it isn’t as feature-packed and pales in comparison.
- If you have a low budget and can’t afford Shopify, this can make for a decent alternative.
- Good for testing different things/layouts/products. Once you have a proven store design and a product catalog, you can take it to better store alternatives and cut the testing phase.
- Unlike most shopping store builders, you can have Ezy MultiStores for a one-time fee.
- Even though the program interface isn’t the best, it’s beginner-friendly.
- Everything is hosted on a cloud, so you don’t need your own web hosting.
- Comes with a one-click product add functionality
- It’s marketed as a set-and-forget system. Once the store is ready to be deployed, you’re just getting started. It’s anything but a ‘set-and-forget’ system.
- It claims you can get free traffic from Facebook on autopilot. That’s not how it works – you need to have a huge following of people or a strong marketing budget to run paid ads 24/7.
- It doesn’t come with API. This can be a bummer to some who intend to connect the store with third-party services like Oberlo.
- It isn’t half as polished as Shopify and other sites and has limited features.
- The product is all about false hype, for the most part. It takes a lot to be profitable with an e-commerce store, requiring ongoing testing with dozens of products at once.
- Some of the upsells are useless; what would one even do with 50 random ecom stores? It’s a better idea to have one super profitable store instead of 50 that don’t make any money.
- Spamming on social media could’ve worked back in the day. To get sales from social media sites, you must have a proper business page and build trust before expecting sales.
Ezy MultiStores – The Ugly Truth Revealed
Ezy MultiStores is a decent store builder overall, but it isn’t the best option out there.
E-commerce businesses are on the rise, and if you’re looking for one of your own, get started with a free WordPress website first, with a free ecom plugin like WooCommerce.
It’s crucial to look at the bigger picture before you go ahead and purchase random products.
If you’re not a fan of WP, consider Shopify or other platforms of your liking. These are not only user-friendly but their functionalities can be extended with a wide range of free/paid plugins.
Final Words on Ezy MultiStores
Ezy MultiStores is an inexpensive product, but at the same time, it’s ineffective.
For building ecom sites, there are better options. Even WordPress’ free plugin WooCommerce stands shoulder to shoulder with it, so you don’t have to spend anything here.
It’s a better idea to work on your foundational knowledge first, and with the right skills and knowledge, your store or any other venture will succeed, provided you put in the work.
Most people don’t make it online because of the widespread misinformation and because of bunk programs that encourage people to spend a fortune with them.
If you consume the right step-by-step training, acquire skills, and, most importantly, take action, you will get results. However, it won’t be overnight, and you’ll have to work for it.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
It’s one of the fastest-growing business models out there and is among the best. The benefits, if you may ask? You don’t have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you’d face promoting a physical, tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don’t have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You’re also never married to a product in any way. Since you don’t have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don’t want to promote at any point, as there’s no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s worth it.
Check it out if this piques your interest.
Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation
Leave a comment