There are many courses on email marketing that claim to get you up to speed with the topic. An internet marketer named Anik Singhal claims you can make $5,000 within the first sixty days with his program. So, what is it all about?
It’s called Inbox Blueprint, and in this review, we shall take a closer look and reveal the things you need to know. Is it a legitimate product or a scam you should stay away from? Read on to find out.
Feel free to use the table of contents for quick navigation between sections.
Table of Contents
What Is Inbox Blueprint?
Inbox Blueprint is an online video course by Anik Singhal which teaches email marketing. With it, you can build an email list of people sharing a common interest and eventually profit from it.
In the course creator’s words, each subscriber is worth a dollar per month. So, if you build a list of 5,000 people, that could bring in $5,000/month in revenue. He sure has some credibility, and his company Lurn. Inc has won several accolades in the past few years.
Inbox Blueprint 1.0 vs 2.0
The product has been around for a while and is currently in the 2.0 version. This is how Inbox Blueprint 2.0 is different compared to its predecessor:
- More Expensive than 1.0
- It doesn’t come with any up-sells/upgrade offers.
- More value-packed
- Introduces a done-for-you/DFY option in case you would rather have someone else do the heavy lifting for you.
- It comes with launchpad, which is an email marketing automation tool.
- Assignments to help you make the most out of the training program
- 14-day trial for SendLane (an autoresponder)
- 12-month support
- Bonuses – 12-month Lurn VIP membership, Traffic Academy, and 6-week fast start program
Earning potential is definitely there since the model utilizes the email marketing channel which is among the most profitable ones around. This is how the process works:
- Know your niche (know what you want to promote and what your audience is interested in)
- Send traffic to a landing page where you’ll collect emails
- Offer an opt-in bait (more sophistically known as a lead magnet)
- Once people have joined your e-mail delivery, shower them with great value for FREE, and build a strong relationship.
- Monetize by promoting relevant products via email promos. You can sell your own product(s) or promote others as an affiliate marketer.
IB will help you find markets that cater to your interests. Next, you will build a capture page for collecting leads. Once the basic setup is complete, you can drive traffic to the funnel and start list building.
Training & Tools
Inbox Blueprint not only offers top-notch training but also grants you access to a handful of tools and resources to help you in your journey. The core training is divided into multiple modules which are as follows:
From picking a niche to creating a bait to a proper funnel and driving traffic, IB covers it all. It’s definitely worth a shot if you could use a hand as far as email marketing is concerned.
At the same time, it’s not recommended for beginners though. If you’re just getting started with online marketing, it’s best if you work on your foundation first.
After signing up for the course, you will also get instant access to Launchpad which is an automation tool. Here’s a short video that shows a quick demo of the software.
With the platform, you can churn out landing pages, lead magnets, and email automation messages in no time. There was no such thing in the 1.0 version of the program. Hence Launchpad is one of the main selling points of the course.
The platform is similar to ClickFunnels which is a more popular landing page builder software.
Pricing – How Much Does Inbox Blueprint Cost?
It’s by no means an inexpensive course. The 1.0 version used to cost $250 one-time and came with a $297 upsell offer. The new training only comes with a single pricing plan – $997 one-time.
If needed, there’s also an option to make 3 payments of $397 ($1,191). However, the newer variant doesn’t come with any upgrade offers, unlike its predecessor.
Apart from the usual training program, you will also have to invest in a domain, web hosting, autoresponder solution, and in the end, traffic. In case you’d like to find out what our favorite tools and resources are, definitely check out the following:
Also See: Our Favorite Tools & Resources
Things We Liked
- High-quality training – not only does Anik have some credibility, but the course is also indeed top-notch and can be helpful for email marketing aspirants. The training will take you from a beginner to a ninja in no time if you complete the action steps.
- 12-month support and access to the Lurn community.
- Launchpad is a decent tool for automation. Anyone who builds landing pages and leads magnets should find immense value in them.
Things We Didn’t Like
- Expensive – this is by no means a good starting point for people new to internet marketing. It’s instead recommended to build your foundation first. Our step-by-step affiliate marketing guide can be a great starting point.
- The course is built by the course creator’s team members. In case you wanted to learn from the man, Anik himself, you’d be left disappointed. The content is reliable nonetheless!
- Other than the fact that the course costs an arm and a leg, there’s no free trial available. Should you decide to enroll, there are no refunds, either. Since you’d be instantly getting access to everything the course has to offer, you can’t cancel your membership once you join.
See Related: Google Sniper Review: Legitimate or a Scam?
Conclusion – Is Inbox Blueprint a Scam?
No, not even close. Anik Singhal’s Inbox Blueprint is not a scam. In fact, it’s among one the best training programs in email marketing at the moment.
However, it’s still not recommended if you’re a beginner. There are many reasons for it:
- You may want to learn the basics first if you’re new to the game of internet marketing.
- The course is ridiculously expensive (at least for someone who has never done IM before.
- Email marketing can get very advanced very quickly, and if you’re relatively new, you may feel overwhelmed.
That being said, it’s still a great investment if you want to expand your knowledge and want to get started as an email marketer.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s totally worth it.