If you are on the lookout for a business opportunity and are looking to make some cash on the side, there’s a chance you’ve stumbled across a website named Tranont.
Some believe it’s a legitimate opportunity, some call it a scam, and some a pyramid scheme. So, what’s the truth? We can tell you probably have a lot of questions unanswered at this moment.
Doing some research can take you far since it can help you steer clear of scams and also help you find legitimate products that don’t disappoint. In this Tranont review, we reveal everything you need to know about this program.
Want to Make Money Online?
- Survey Junkie: The world's largest survey site to make extra cash. Try Now for Free
- Lifepoints: Answer questions about what matters most in life and earn free gift cards along with it! Claim Your Bonus
- Swagbucks: Get started with your points today by shopping online, playing video games or searching the web. Claim Your Bonus
Table of Contents
What Is Tranont?
Tranont is a Utah-based company that was founded in 2014 by Lorne Berry. As per their social media records, the health and wellness provider is all about helping average-income families achieve considerable wealth.
The company utilizes a multi-level marketing business model. They even had to deal with a few lawsuits as they were accused of deception and defamation.
If you want to build a business with Tranont, be prepared to shell out $99, as that’s the joining fee. Following are the perks you can enjoy as a Tranont associate:
- Receive up to 35% commissions on your sales
- Receive bonuses up to $40,000 in your first year as an associate
- Monthly leadership bonuses
- $500/m Jeep bonus
- Get free trips for outstanding performance
- Promote partner services as an affiliate to tenfold your income potential
Is Tranont a Pyramid Scheme?
Legitimate MLM programs sell tangible products instead of pyramid schemes that are all about recruiting. The latter offers little value to customers and as a result, are often taken down by scam buster agencies.
Here’s a video that explains the difference between a pyramid scheme and an MLM:
Tranont Product Line
The company offers a wide range of products. The goal of these is to help improve your lifestyle and enable you to lead a healthier, more fulfilled life.
If it’s health that you’re interested in, you can select between 6 products:
- ICARIA Glow Collagen ($89)
- RESTORE Healing and Recovery ($50)
- VIBE True Energy & Clarity ($45)
- LIFE Enzyme Blend ($45)
- Radiant Cellular Regeneration ($49)
- BALANCE Multi-mineral Vitamin ($50)
Alternatively, these can all be purchased as a bundle under the health package. It’s worth noting FDA has approved none of these health products.
Here’s what the wealth package products can help you with:
- Monitor credit reports
- Help save money with Taxbot
- Secure your ID and devices online
Apart from these, they also offer a handful of e-commerce products. Clothing is one of them, for both men and women, which we found a tad expensive.
Becoming an Associate
If you’d like to get started as a Tranont partner, follow these steps:
#1 Select a Package
After entering your personal details (name, email address), you will be prompted to select a package. You can opt between a health package, a wealth package, or both depending on your preferences.
Opt for a package of your choice
You can proceed to the next step without even picking a package for now.
#2 Select a Product
In the second step, you’re asked to pick an individual product.
The most inexpensive ones in the health category will cost you around $30. For $27, you can get Defend Individual Bundle Essential, which is one of their cheapest offerings.
#3 Verify Your Cart
In the third step, you can review your order and update it as necessary.
If you haven’t selected any products yet, the cart will show a $99 bill which is for the Tranont monthly membership. The next bill for the business tools subscription will be due in 30 days’ time.
#4 Personal Information
Once all set, you’ll be prompted to fill in your personal information. Birthday, phone number, and home address are some of the fields.
There are a few upsells/upgrade offers as well (optional):
Tranont upgrade offers/upsells
These could easily cost a fortune, and you aren’t even done with the registration process.
The associate’s fee is $99/month, and to stay as an associate; you need to cover business tools subscription and other expenses, either pay $25 a month or buy one of the health packages.
Associates are the starting level. As you build your team and expand your reach, you will advance in rank. Here are the various account levels for reference:
Unless you’re a seasoned network marketer, it may be ridiculously hard to promote the system and maintain your ranks. The $99 fee also means this is only for serious people, or it’s too easy to go broke doing this.
If you change your mind at some stage and want to cancel your membership, drop an email to [email protected] Alternatively, you can also use their phone number (800-973-3715) for the same.
With Tranont, you can either sell individual products/packages and earn commissions on your sales, recruit people, or do both.
Various ranks within the system
As per the snapshot, to achieve Pearl level, these are the requirements:
- Have 100 volumes (your personal orders + team/direct referrals’ orders)
- Tranont group volume has to be $5,000 (team’s order value in total)
- At least 3 sponsored members (3 legs)
- A maximum of 50% of your group volume must come from 1 leg. It can’t be any more than that.
- The associate fee is ridiculously expensive at $99/month. As a partner, it shouldn’t really cost you anything just to be able to promote the platform and its products. Add on top of the additional costs to maintain your account; it only gets steeper from here.
- With all the upsells, it can easily cost hundreds of dollars just to sign up as an associate.
- Expensive products – it certainly won’t be easy to convince people to buy them.
- Very complicated compensation plan(s) – something simpler would’ve been a lot better.
- The health products/package aren’t approved by FDA as they haven’t done any testing.
Now, the Pros
- If you’re a seasoned network marketer, you could make a killing doing this
- Good if you enjoy recruiting and if you have a huge following
- Even better if you’re very passionate about health/wellness products. If you tend to like something, you’ll be a natural salesman.
See Related: Is 4Life a Scam or a Legit Business Opportunity?
Final Words – Is Tranont a Scam?
No, Tranont is not a scam, nor is it a pyramid scheme. The company offers tangible products in the health & wellness industry, just that their business opportunity isn’t the most appealing. In fact, it’s one of the most expensive ones out there.
The website sports ridiculous compensation plans and the MLM structure, which is complicated at best. Not to forget the insane startup costs, we can’t recommend it to our readers.
MLM programs aren’t for everyone. You sure can thrive with them if you have the experience and know what it takes to promote one. However, those aren’t for the average joe as one can easily go broke promoting the platform and not make much out of it, and pay $99/m at the same time.
As a distributor, you’ll also be paying $25/m to access the business tools. If not, you must purchase a health package which adds up as an additional expense.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
It’s one of the fastest-growing business models out there and is among the best ones as well. The benefits, if you may ask? You don’t have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you’d face promoting a physical, tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don’t have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You’re also never married to a product in any way. Since you don’t have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don’t want to promote at any point, as there’s no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s totally worth it.
Definitely check it out if this piques your interest.