Welcome to this KashKow Review.
KashKow is a system that claims to help you generate push button profits. It supposedly does the heavy lifting on your behalf so all you have to do is collect the passive income.
Let's see if this one's any good or if you should stay away from it.
KashKow Review - An Overview
Jason Fulton, Seun Ogundele
KashKow is an income system that has traffic built-in, and as a result, you can be generating a passive income on autopilot.
However, like with any other push button system, it's based on false hype, and it certainly won't help you get a step closer to financial freedom.
It talks about the email marketing, which is a legitimate business model, but it's hardly as autopilot as one would think. Set up takes a lot of time & efforts before automation kicks in.
How KashKow Works
KashKow utilizes the email marketing model, a channel that's known to bring in some of the craziest return on investment compared to other channels.
Here's how the process looks like:
As per the system, once you've set up a sales funnel, and an automated email sequence, you should expect to make a quick buck out of it.
Only if things worked that way. In theory, what KashKow says is true, but not every funnel will convert, not every email sequence will be effective, and not every product will sell like hotcakes.
An email list can prove to be a great asset over time, but if you're looking for a quick buck, you will be disappointed. People buy from people, and if you send dozens of salesy emails, it will only hurt your reputation, let alone get you a handful sales.
Is KashKow Worth It?
Email marketing, as discussed before is a 100% legit model, but the way KashKow presents it as a get rich quick scheme, that's not so legit.
Email marketing has created millionaires, but those weren't an overnight success. Like with any other business, you'll have to commit to the process and let it blossom over time.
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) on a regular basis with affiliate marketing without having to recruit anyone?
(even if you're a total beginner)
If you answered in YES to any of these questions:
KashKow offers beginner-level training on email marketing, but that's hardly good enough if you want to get results quickly.
What's Included With KashKow
Here's what you get with the KashKow system:
Here are some of the features of the platform (as per the program creators):
- It's a one-time setup, and won't require any intervention.
- You can get results within minutes.
- Doesn't come with recurring fees or additional business expenses.
- You get 5 done-for-you email marketing campaigns.
- Free traffic is 'built' into the system.
- The web-based software works from both a computer and a mobile phone.
KashKow - Upsells
KashKow also offers a few upgrades with a goal to enhance your experience with the main system:
OTO1 of KashKow will let you use the system on unlimited sites.
OTO2 of KashKow offers a few done-for-you DFY sites with complete campaigns.
OTO3 of KashKow offers done for you traffic.
OTO4 of KashKow offers a module on YouTube traffic to help you rank your videos faster.
OTO5 of KashKow offers a resellers license that you can use to sell the product as your own.
KashKow Pros & Cons
- KashKow is an inexpensive product, and it won't hurt to try out the system.
- Email marketing is definitely a legitimate business model, that's known to bring in some of the best ROIs compared to other marketing channels.
- If you put in the work, and implement email marketing, you can make money for sure.
- If dozens of people are using the same KashKow system, it's very likely they are sharing products and funnels as well. This will have a negative impact on everyone's results.
- Funnels work, and can get you great results, but it's hardly as straightforward as one would think. It takes a lot of time setting up a testing, and then fat wallets to test it out thoroughly.
- Products come and go, and if you intend to stick to a few products for a while (that KashKow suggests), you're in for a rough ride.
- Spamming with your links through emails is a strategy that won't work, at least not anymore. This is something that could've worked before a decade.
- Since email marketing is a business, there will be recurring business expenses - autoresponder platforms, domains, and then it may cost a fortune to run paid advertisements for promoting your affiliate offers.
- The system suggests you go ahead with pre-approved offers. With them, since it's too easy to get approved, the competition will be insane, so the odds are automatically stacked against you.
- The same is valid for done-for-you emails as well. Imagine what would happen if hundreds of people use the same exact emails and promote offers. They will get saturated at one point rendering the done for you email sequences ineffective.
- Only a select percentage of people who do email marketing do well. That's because they're consistent, they have a decent advertising budget, and most importantly, they stick to the plan, and fully commit to it. This is not for you if you're looking for instant results.
KashKow - The Ugly Truth Revealed
KashKow is, as one might expect, a beginner-friendly training (and an ineffective program).
The information is easily digestible, but since the information is very basic, it's readily available elsewhere for free.
To get results with any business, you need to add your own unique touch to it to make it work. It's all about having a proper game plan in place, and then you have to execute it regularly.
If you've never heard of the term or if you want to get started as an email marketer, you should instead consider Anik Singhal's Inbox Blueprint system. KashKow barely scratches the surface.
KashKow Review - Final Words
KashKow explores the email marketing channel which can be effective if done right. However, it promotes it as a get rich quick scheme, and that might leave you with the wrong expectations.
Let's not sugarcoat anything - push button systems don't exist in reality.
The closest thing to having your own money maker machine is a proven system that will stand the test of time. Have something that works, and gets you sales, and then use automation for scaling.
Automation in any business acts as a magnifying glass. It will only amplify your efforts, and if your current system isn't good enough, it will get you more of what you don't want.
If you're looking to make a healthy passive income working from home, you should instead invest in your marketing foundation. Once you have the basics covered, you can be well on your way to getting a step closer to financial freedom.
It's all achievable provided you acquire the right skills from the right training, and then take action.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you're looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location and time-freedom in time.
It's one of the fastest growing business models out there, and is among the best ones as well. The benefits if you may ask? You don't have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you'd face promoting a physical tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don't have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You're also never married to a product in any way. Since you don't have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don't want to promote at any point as there's no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts though. If you're ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it's totally worth it.
Definitely check it out if this piques your interest.