Welcome to this Mobile Pages Review. Mobile Pages is a software program that can help you build a sales funnel in minutes, all from the convenience of your mobile device.
Let’s see if it’s the real deal or a scam you should avoid.
Mobile Pages Review – An Overview
|Vendor Name:||Sam Bakker, Neil Shah|
|Price:||$27 – 47|
|Required Skill Level:||Beginner|
Mobile Pages is a sales funnel builder tool that can help you create marketing funnels.
It can be used from your mobile devices, and using the built-in templates and components; you can build a landing page in no time.
Overall, it’s a decent platform for online marketers, but it isn’t very polished, and there are far better alternatives, with ClickFunnels being one of them.
Mobile Pages Review – How It Works
As per the product creators, this is how Mobile Pages works in a nutshell:
- Find pages that are not mobile-optimized/mobile-friendly.
- Build a site in seconds with the software.
- Charge a hefty fee.
This works in theory, but in reality, it couldn’t be further from the truth. Most people on freelancing platforms like Fiverr are willing to design a website from scratch for as little as $50.
Here’s the problem – Mobile Pages have limited features, and they will never be able to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with websites built manually by a web designer.
As a result, you’ll never receive a hefty fee for designing a quick, mobile-friendly website, and then again, it won’t be as flawless as you would think.
What Is a Mobile-Friendly Site
A mobile-friendly, also known as a mobile-optimized site, is a website that loads and looks good on mobile devices.
Tablet devices and small-screen computers are also considered mobile devices at times. Since most people use a mobile device, it’s considered best practice to have a functional mobile website.
You also get extra brownie points for having a website that looks good and works on all devices. It’s a part of technical search engine optimization, and it’s one of the most crucial factors for ranking.
Mobile Pages Review – Is It Worth It
As good as Mobile Pages is as software, it’s simply not good enough.
It does include a lot of features and has a functional front-end landing page builder, but it pales in comparison to the flagship page builders out there, including ClickFunnels and Thrive.
The fact that it lets you build a fully functional site using a mobile phone is just a gimmick.
Most page builders will let you do that, and if you’re looking for something that packs a punch, look elsewhere. Either go for the WordPress-based Thrive or consider a FREE 14-day ClickFunnels trial.
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) regularly with affiliate marketing without recruiting anyone?
(even if you’re a total beginner)
If you answered YES to any of these questions:
>> Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation <<
Mobile Pages – Pricing
Mobile Pages also offers a few upsells/upgrades to enhance your experience with the software:
OTO1 of Mobile Pages offers ten additional advertiser-ready templates.
OTO2 of Mobile Pages will let you share templates with other website users. Also included are 15 new done-for-you landing page templates and the ability to use tracking pixels.
OTO3 of Mobile Pages will let you sell the software as your product with a resellers license.
OTO4 of Mobile Pages introduces a few more features, like support for re-targeting pixels and advanced link tracking.
Mobile Pages Review – Pros & Cons
Let’s explore the pros and cons of the Mobile Pages software suite.
- You get access to 5+ high-converting templates that you can use to build your web pages.
- You can manage and add new pages from a mobile phone, one of the main selling points of the software.
- The application is easy to use, and if you can use a text editor, you can use this app.
- Ability to add sub-users/teams for account management.
- It supports over 15 languages, with German, French, and Spanish being a few.
- You can create unlimited campaigns from within your account dashboard.
- It lets you create unlimited websites.
- The platform is very limited, and then again, it’s not the most polished one, either.
- The whole Mobile Pages thing is merely a gimmick, and if you can’t sacrifice usability for some eye candy/new features, look elsewhere.
- The server that it’s hosted on isn’t the best, and there can be a page downtime at times.
- Most alternative page builders offer at least 100 templates instead of 5 in this one.
- Apart from building pages, it can’t do much. If you’re looking to build a proper funnel and want to use marketing elements like a countdown timer, this isn’t a good fit.
- Its A/B split testing abilities are limited.
See Related: ClickFunnels Pricing
Mobile Pages – The Ugly Truth Revealed
Mobile Pages is by no means a slouch, but there are better options if you know where to look.
Mobile Pages Review
It can build mobile-friendly pages quickly, but that’s pretty much all it can do. If you have different requirements and expect more from software, this won’t serve you well.
It’s inexpensive, and if you want to create/edit web pages on the go from your mobile phone, you can give it a go.
If you need something else, you’re better off without it.
Mobile Pages Review – Final Words
That brings us to the conclusion of this Mobile Pages Review. It’s a decent page builder, but it isn’t the most feature-rich platform for building web pages.
Moreover, it’s also promoted as a product that guarantees instant results. If you somehow create good-looking pages with it, you can’t expect to sell them for a fortune immediately.
That’s not how it works, and to thrive as a product seller, you need a lot of experience.
If this is all you want to do, invest in your marketing foundation, acquire the right skills, and put in the work (aka take action) for the best results.
See Related: How to Use ClickFunnels for Affiliate Marketing
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
It’s one of the fastest-growing business models out there and is among the best. The benefits, if you may ask? You don’t have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you’d face promoting a physical, tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don’t have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You’re also never married to a product in any way. Since you don’t have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don’t want to promote at any point, as there’s no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s worth it.
Check it out if this piques your interest.
Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation
Why Our Top Recommendation?
You may still not be convinced and may wonder why you should consider our top recommendation for working from home. Here are a few reasons that may help you come to a decision:
- The video training is step-by-step and beginner-friendly at the same time.
- Once onboard, you’ll get lifetime access to the content, unlike other programs.
- The training will help you master the ins and outs of online marketing, and it skips no steps (it gives you everything you need to set up a successful online business).
- You get access to the full content at once, and there’s no content drip-feeding BS.
- The training will be helpful regardless of your experience in marketing. I’ve been at it for nearly 7 years, and it still has proved to be very beneficial for me.
- The content includes golden nuggets not shared elsewhere (in other programs at any price).
- If you consume the training and put in the work (aka take action), you’ll succeed.
- If you’ve purchased many courses over the years and think this online thing is a scam, this program will change your opinion once and for all (like it has for many others).
- Even if you’re interested in a different business model, the training will equip you with priceless skills you can take to any business (online or offline).
- If you take consistent action, you’ll see results. The only thing that’s holding you back at the moment is you. Take action and change all that in a jiffy!
- Access to 5+ high-converting templates
- The application is easy to use
- Supports over 15 languages, with German, French, and Spanish being a few
- The platform is very limited
- Apart from building pages, it can't do much
- Its A/B split testing abilities are limited
Leave a comment