Welcome to this Paid2YouTube Review. If you’ve come across Paid2YouTube, you might have seen the bold claims they make. They say you can make money just by watching YouTube videos.
How true is that? Is it a scam or a legitimate business opportunity?
Making money with YouTube is a dream for many since it can make for a truly passive income stream. Can you really complete simple tasks and make some cash on the side?
If you have all these questions, don’t worry, we’ll answer them all. In this Paid2YouTube review, we will dive deeper into the system and share what you need to know.
Table of Contents
Paid2YouTube (paid2youtube.com) is a platform where any channel owner can sign up and promote their content. Through promotions, they can get views, likes, comments, and subscribers.
The platform was launched in 2009, claiming you can make a few bucks by doing various YouTube-related tasks. Watching videos, video likes, comments, and subscriptions to name a few. The website features several sections which you are open for navigation:
- Surf Videos: $0.005 per video view
- Comment: $0.10 per comment
- Ratings: $0.01/rating
- Subscribe: Receive $0.15 per channel subscription
You can also earn with their unique referral program. If you’re short on referrals, simply rent their existing members and get them registered as your referrals. This is a one-of-a-kind feature. You can rent active members who aren’t sponsored by other members.
With referrals, you can receive $0.001 for every video your referral views, $0.05 per comment, $0.005 per rating, and $0.05 per subscription they add.
How To Advertise With Paid2YouTube
If you’re looking to get more YouTube views, likes, and video engagement in general, you may want to take a look at the website. There’s no prerequisite to get started with the platform; you don’t need to sign up with your e-mail address.
You can get as many as 100 video views for as little as $2. The website claims the videos are live within 5 minutes from when a payment goes through.
Pros & Cons
Before you get excited and go sign up, you should have a good idea of what to expect. Like with any other product, Paid 2 YouTube has its own pros and cons. Let’s take a look at the cons first.
- $10 payment threshold – to withdraw funds, you must cross the set threshold. Most people never get past $5-6 since the payouts are very tiny.
- Limited earning potential – Since you’re making pennies for watching videos, don’t hope for an early retirement anytime soon. The program definitely pays some money, but if you’re expecting to make a living out of this, you need to consider other options.
- Bad reputation – Some members have complained their accounts were either shut down or they were never able to withdraw funds even after exceeding the $10 payment threshold.
- Dated website – It looks like the website is from the stone-age and has never been updated since the dawn of the internet.
- Not the best support – Unresponsive at times which can be very frustrating. Some people received automated/copy-paste replies, and some never received their payments.
- You may run out of videos soon – As you march closer to the $10 threshold, the video count will gradually decrease, making things even harder.
See Related: Is Trunited a Scam or a Legitimate Biz Op?
Now the pros:
- 100% FREE to join, with no hidden fees
- You can find hundreds of unique channels and videos this way.
- Earn coins while watching videos. It can be fun at times if you need something to stay busy.
- Beginner-friendly platform
- Not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme – You may have realized these guys have realistic payouts for the tasks you’ll perform. Your earnings will be peanuts (as in the image below), but at least the platform is legitimate.
Is Paid2YouTube a Scam?
No, Paid2YouTube is not a scam. The earning potential is not worth a mention, but it’s 100% free to join and totally legitimate. If you’re looking to make a few bucks per week, definitely give it a go. Though, there are reports of it failing to pay some members since 2015.
However, if you want to make more than a few bucks online, this is not for you—the work-to-reward ratio is simply not worth it in our opinion. There are better ways to generate income online.
The platform is now paying its users which is a good thing. However, if you’re looking to make a living working from home, we can’t recommend this program. There are far better business models out there that can provide you with location and time freedom if you put in the work.
It will require your time and effort just like an old-school physical business. You will have to acquire new skills and put in the work if you’re looking to make a change (for the better) and finally start living on your own terms.
Looking To Earn Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s totally worth it.