Welcome to this Paid2YouTube Review. If you’ve come across Paid2YouTube, you might have seen their bold claims. They say you can make money just by watching YouTube videos.
How true is that? Is it a scam or a legitimate business opportunity?
If you have all these questions, don’t worry, we’ll answer them all. In this Paid2YouTube review, we will dive deeper into the system and share what you need to know.
What is Paid2YouTube?
Paid2YouTube is a website where users may promote their own YouTube videos while also getting paid to view other users’ content. Making money on Paid 2 YouTube through referrals is another option. You can either pay for or rent recommendations to bring new users to your website.
How does Paid2YouTube work?
A new website called Paid2YouTube offers the chance to make money online if you watch YouTube videos provided by other users. It is one of the many online opportunities people can use to earn money. However, you can only see the portal’s sponsored videos and not any user-uploaded content.
You can get paid to watch movies by going to Paid2YouTube, where you’ll find a list of movies you can choose from. It’s also worth noting that you can earn money simply by subscribing to channels and commenting on videos.
In a nutshell, it’s a bit like a GetPaidTo site (PTC), except that instead of links and pages, you watch videos on YouTube.
Who is Paid2Youtube for?
In addition to viewers, those with their own YouTube channels or videos are one of Paid2YouTube’s target demographics. The other categories include folks just like you who want to generate money online. The Paid2YouTube website provides a means by which YouTube channels and video owners can attract more viewers, commenters, and subscribers. You can sign up here if you have a YouTube account.
See Related: Can You Really Make Money Online Doing Surveys?
Earn money online by watching YouTube videos
If you visit the Paid2YouTube website, you can watch YouTube videos and receive money for doing so. The company offers cash compensation for your time and effort in rating and commenting on videos.
YouTube video viewing is the starting point for making money on the platform. No need to worry about watching a really long video; most videos will only last a few seconds, and the longest will be 30 seconds.
Every movie you watch might earn you anything from $0.001 to $0.005. The price will probably vary according to how long the video is.
Money can be made by commenting on videos as well as by watching them. Paying out at the rate of $0.10 for every comment on the video, Paid2YouTube is a great way to earn some extra cash online.
You will only get compensated once for each video for posting a remark. So, if you make two comments on the same video, you will only get paid for the first.
However, you will get $0.20 if you comment on two videos. If you rate a video for the corporation, you’ll get paid, too. For each rating you submit, you will receive $0.001.
If you subscribe to the company’s official YouTube channel via the link on the Paid2YouTube website, you can earn up to $0.15 for each referral.
Now, it’s vital to remember that you’ll only get paid if you view, comment on, and rate videos on YouTube. The same holds true for memberships.
Even if you saw a video being advertised at work on YouTube, watching it somewhere other than the website won’t earn you anything. In order to view it, you must sign up for Paid2YouTube.
Earn even more money with the referral system on Paid2YouTube. You will receive $0.001 for every video your referral views. You’ll receive $0.005 for the rating you give and $0.01 for each remark you submit.
You will earn $0.05 for every video subscription that comes from your referrals. Withdrawing funds using PayPal requires a bare minimum of $10 in your account. The business exclusively uses PayPal for all financial transactions.
There is also the option to buy or rent referrals from the company if you find that you are not excellent at referring others to join the program. It costs $3.25 to rent 5 references from the company, and you get them for 30 days. If you purchase referrals, it will cost $8.76, as opposed to renting referrals. Be warned, though, that if you get inactive referrals, you will lose money. Not only that, but you can also lose money on buying or renting referrals.
Several different referral packages are available on Paid2YouTube. There is a package with 5 referrals and, subsequently, packages with 35, 100, and 500 referrals.
Although doing so may increase your income, doing so is not recommended. If you receive inactive referrals, you will incur losses rather than profits.
Creating an account with Paid2YouTube is quick, simple, and free. You’ll be asked for your PayPal email address, YouTube username, and country of residence, but other than that, it’s very simple. The company will utilize your YouTube login to confirm whether or not you’ve fulfilled the offers advertised on the site.
See Related: Ways to Get Paid to Nap & Sleep
Paid2YouTube (paid2youtube.com) is a platform where any channel owner can sign up and promote their content. Through promotions, they can get views, likes, comments, and subscribers.
The platform was launched in 2009, claiming you can make a few bucks by doing various YouTube-related tasks. Video views, video likes, comments, and subscriptions, to name a few. The website features several sections which you are open for navigation:
- Surf Videos: $0.005 per video view
- Comment: $0.10 per comment
- Ratings: $0.01/rating
- Subscribe: Receive $0.15 per channel subscription
You can also earn with their unique referral program. If you’re short on referrals, simply rent their existing members and get them registered as your referrals. This is a one-of-a-kind feature. You can rent active members who aren’t sponsored by other members.
With referrals, you can receive $0.001 for every video your referral views, $0.05 per comment, $0.005 per rating, and $0.05 per subscription they add.
How To Advertise With Paid2YouTube
If you’re looking to get more YouTube views, likes, and video engagement in general, you may want to take a look at the website. There’s no prerequisite to get started with the platform; you don’t need to sign up with your e-mail address.
You can get as many as 100 video views for as little as $2. The website claims the videos are live within 5 minutes from when a payment goes through.
Pros & Cons
Before you get excited and go sign up, you should have a good idea of what to expect. Like with any other product, Paid 2 YouTube has its own pros and cons. Let’s take a look at the cons first.
- There is a $10 payment threshold. To withdraw funds, you must cross the set threshold. Most people never get past $5-6 since the payouts are very tiny. It may take longer to earn $10, the minimum amount needed to withdraw funds from Paid2YouTube if you consider the fact that payouts from the site tend to be delayed. If you’ve been using the app for a while and haven’t been able to withdraw any money yet, don’t worry about it.
- There is limited earning potential. Since you’re making pennies for watching videos, don’t hope for an early retirement anytime soon. The program definitely pays some money, but if you’re expecting to make a living out of this, you need to consider other options. The rate of return may be quite low. You should expect the number of YouTubers using the company’s services to have a significant impact on the potential earnings the company can offer you. If only a small number of YouTubers are paying for Paid2YouTube’s services, then your chances of making money through the platform will be low.
- Paid2YouTube’s rented or purchased referrals are risky. Although referrals are supposed to increase your earnings, you will more likely incur losses than gains. You can’t be sure that the referrals will actually use the service, so it’s possible that you won’t receive much money from them.
- It has a bad reputation. Some members have complained their accounts were either shut down, or they were never able to withdraw funds even after exceeding the $10 payment threshold.
- Their website is dated. It looks like the website is from the stone-age and has never been updated since the dawn of the internet.
- They don’t have the best support. Unresponsive at times which can be very frustrating. Some people received automated/copy-paste replies, and some never received their payments.
- You may run out of videos soon. As you march closer to the $10 threshold, the video count will gradually decrease, making things even harder.
See Related: Is Trunited a Scam or a Legitimate Biz Op?
- 100% FREE to join, with no hidden fees. Joining is simple and does not cost anything. You won’t be required to pay any sort of joining or membership fee at any time.
- Paid2YouTube allows you to earn money by watching videos on YouTube. It’s great that you can get paid to do something that you probably already do regularly, like checking out videos on YouTube.
- You can find hundreds of unique channels and videos this way. You can find other creators that make good content but are not yet popular.
- Earn coins while watching videos. It can be fun at times if you need something to stay busy.
- Beginner-friendly platform. It is very easy to use and it looks simple.
- Not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme. You may have realized these guys have realistic payouts for the tasks you’ll perform. Your earnings will be peanuts (as in the image below), but at least the platform is legitimate.
- You may access Paid2YouTube wherever you are in the world. This broadens your reach, allowing you to potentially gain additional recommendations for the program from people in other parts of the world.
- Real money is given out as compensation rather than points or credits. There’s nothing wrong with earning points that can be cashed in for prizes. However, in my opinion, receiving payment in cash is still the best option.
Is Paid2YouTube a Scam?
No, Paid2YouTube is not a scam. The earning potential is not worth a mention, but it’s 100% free to join and totally legitimate. If you’re looking to make a few bucks per week, definitely give it a go. Though, there are reports of it failing to pay some members since 2015.
However, if you want to make more than a few bucks online, this is not for you—the work-to-reward ratio is simply not worth it, in our opinion. There are better ways to generate income online.
The platform is now paying its users, which is a good thing. However, if you’re looking to make a living working from home, we can’t recommend this program. There are far better business models out there that can provide you with location and time freedom if you put in the work.
It will require your time and effort, just like an old-school physical business. You will have to acquire new skills and put in the work if you’re looking to make a change (for the better) and finally start living on your own terms.
See Related: Best Handyman Apps to Make Money
Paid2YouTube no longer exists. Its link does not work anymore, and all you will find when you look for it on search engines are Paid2YouTube reviews.
Looking To Earn Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s totally worth it.