Reward Survey, stylized as RewardSurvey, is a website that claims to send rewards your way for doing surveys. This may sound too good to be true to some, and there’s a good reason for that. There are a lot of survey sites on the internet and you don’t know which of them to trust. Read on to discover for yourself if Reward Survey is worth your time. Is Reward Survey legit?
How do I know this? Because I’m doing their surveys, and I haven’t felt like it was a scam. The biggest reason why people think Reward Survey might be a scam is that they can’t find much information about the company anywhere on the internet, which is why we’ve decided to write this article in order to clear up any confusion or concerns you might have about whether or not Reward Survey is legitimate.
What is Reward Survey?
Like other survey sites, RewardSurvey pays users for their time when they participate in surveys regarding the products and services that companies offer to collect valuable market research data. But this survey site does things a little bit differently.
In contrast to competing survey sites, RewardSurvey offers magazine subscriptions as compensation for customer participation in online surveys.
Want to Make Money Online?
- Survey Junkie: The world's largest survey site to make extra cash. Try Now for Free
- Lifepoints: Answer questions about what matters most in life and earn free gift cards along with it! Claim Your Bonus
- Swagbucks: Get started with your points today by shopping online, playing video games or searching the web. Claim Your Bonus
About Reward Survey
RewardSurvey, which launched in 2012, is a well-known platform on the web for people to voice their thoughts on a wide range of products and services.
You can earn rewards by completing brief weekly surveys on anything from food and fashion to sports and technology. Generally speaking, the more surveys you fill out, the more reward points you will receive. You can accumulate hundreds of dollars worth of reward points, which can be cashed in for things like digital audiobook downloads, popular product gift certificates, and magazine subscriptions.
You can bank your points for later use or utilize them right away. Your RewardSurvey choices can even be presented to others as presents. The recipient’s name and address can be entered on the Delivery Information page after you’ve decided on a gift to send.
How does RewardSurvey work?
RewardSurvey is the easiest way to get paid for your opinions. You can do it all from your phone or computer.
Getting Started: How to sign up
Step 1: Filling out the form
Let’s kick things off in this RewardSurvey Review with the look and feel of the landing page. The website’s landing page is quite different, and it hardly resembles other survey websites out there.
The process of joining RewardSurvey is simple and completely free of charge. You can sign up for the site with just your first and last name and email address by filling out a short form on the homepage. After that, you’ll be prompted to select your country of residence and create and verify a password.
Step 2: Demographics Survey
After you fill out the signup form, you’ll be taken to a short survey about your demographics and interests. You will be asked for basic questions such as your age, income level, gender, and location as part of the profile survey.
This form also requires you to attest that you’re at least 18 years old. I fully expected this because survey companies’ first goal was to learn more about their users.
This helps in showing them targeted surveys that they are likely to take. In my case, they started asking vacation-related questions. The survey title can be read on the top part of the page, so this did not come as a surprise.
After signing up, you get 30 points as a welcome bonus, which is $30 in value. With this, you may instantly redeem up to three magazine subscriptions without having to fill out any surveys.
Step 3: Spending your bonus Reward points on Magazine subscriptions
The next thing that appears is the Rewards Store, a page with covers of some of the available magazine subscriptions. You’ll see the title, number of issues, and price. Redeem points by subscribing to top magazines! You can select up to 3 magazine subscriptions of varying prices. You can also select audiobooks or gift vouchers! Then click “Continue.”
Step 5: Fill out your details
The next step is to fill out your shipping information. You’ll be asked about your name, job title, company, address, and phone number. Click “Next,” and this will take you to the form for your billing information, which is almost the same as the shipping information form.
Finally, fill out your payment information. The fields require you to give your credit card details, namely the type, number, expiration date, and CVV. Click the button, and you’re good to go!
Taking part in surveys can be done in two ways. Each week, new surveys are posted on the site by RewardSurvey. Participating in surveys may require answering questions about everything from clothing and accessories to vacation destinations and activities to pet supplies, food, grocery items, gadgets, and home appliances. Those interested can participate in these polls by checking the site once every week.
Email can be used to invite people to take part in surveys. Since survey respondent pools tend to fill up rapidly, you must reply to invitation emails immediately.
Based on your profile survey responses, RewardSurvey will pair you with surveys you may be interested in taking. Short surveys are the norm, but occasionally you may encounter ones that take significantly longer.
See Related: How to Make Money at School: Easy Ways to Earn Cash
Surveys and Deals Page
This page has a list of offers from different sites. It was great and exciting, like the opportunity to get cash or gift cards in exchange for using the sites, get goods and products to try, and chances to win sweepstakes.
There are daily sweepstakes on RewardSurvey, and users who participate in the site for at least a day are entered to win a prize. Your daily participation rate will determine your total number of entries. We don’t know how often the sweepstakes drawings occur, but the reward is always $25,000. We can all agree this is a great way to earn money online! You can read the sweepstakes rules here.
RewardSurvey Affiliate Program
With RewardSurvey’s affiliate program, users may earn points toward free magazines just by answering a few quick questions and clicking a button.
By being a member of the RewardSurvey affiliate program, your website will make as much as $0.70 with every magazine subscription you redeem on RewardSurvey.
You will continue to earn a commission for up to 30 days for people you brought from your website using the RewardSurvey links, even after the click referral window has expired. As a result, you will receive commission payments on the first of every month after your balance exceeds $100.
For completing surveys, you do get some monetary credit in your account, but instead of getting to claim the cash, you will be suggested to take up magazine subscriptions instead.
Let’s say if you made $20, you would be eligible to get some magazines that cost up to $20. Most of the magazines they had in their catalog were totally random, some are interesting while others are not. It’s more of a personal opinion though if you really want these magazines, it can be something you may consider.
Discounted deals are another perk of taking part in RewardSurvey’s activities. Discounts as high as 80% are included in these limited-time offerings. All it takes to redeem one of these deals is a few points and a small price.
Another type of reward is gift cards. To qualify for this, you need to have points with cash value of $50. From time to time, the rewards center will offer incentives like free food. You can also get other rewards, like discounted movie tickets! You should not wait too long for a gift card choice to appear in the rewards area, as points expire after six months.
Looking for a SCAM-FREE way to make money online and want to skip the guesswork and initial hurdles that you may face?
Reward Survey Review
- The user interface is simple and easy to use. You will not be confused about what to click on because the site is straightforward.
- You’ll get free magazines! Using your points as payment, you can get a subscription to magazines of different types (lifestyle, health, food, and more!)
- You can redeem points right after taking surveys. This is great compared to other sites that make users accumulate rewards before redemption.
- You can save your rewards for later use to accumulate them. This is great if you are aiming to redeem a reward that has a bigger price, like gift cards for example.
- Reward Survey members can gift their magazine subscriptions to someone else.
- Most surveys are short, they typically take 5 minutes.
- You can use your welcome bonus reward points to subscribe to 3 magazines as long as the rewards value is met.
- You can have digital subscriptions of magazines!
- You cannot use your reward points to renew a magazine subscription. The magazine can keep billing you unless you tell them otherwise, so once they have your information, they can renew your subscription without further action from you.
- Some magazine subscriptions that can be purchased with reward points have a 99-cent processing fee. Participants must supply payment information to the company since they cannot use their incentive balance to pay the fee. Although the processing fee doesn’t sound like much, the prizes include supposedly free publications. I thought there would be no charge because of this.
- Survey participants can’t get cash, which is the only thing most people care about.
- They make it look like you’re getting access to expensive rewards. Most individuals would prefer to get paid in cash rather than points or gift cards, but the survey sites that do pay out in cash usually only pay out pennies or dollars for each survey you complete. This is why magazine subscription seems more expensive, but you really don’t get cash from the Reward Survey.
- They ask for credit card details and automatically renew your magazine subscriptions.
- They are inactive on social media, which is a red flag for me because how will we know if it is a good site?
- The points expire after 6 months, so you should earn more points as soon as possible if you’re aiming for a higher-priced reward.
- The only reputable site you’ll see with public reviews is Better Business Bureau. Aside from that, while there is only a few complaints, there is also a few good reviews. They responded to some of the complaints, but their presence is so small we don’t know how they conduct business.
Is RewardSurvey Legit?
Yes, Reward Survey is legit, not a scam, but if you really have high hopes for the website, we hate to burst your bubble. If all you care about is getting a few free magazines for doing surveys, it can be something you may look into.
Unlike most too-good-to-be-true Reward Survey reviews, this one will be an honest one. Wrong expectations may lead to disappointment, and if you get started anyway, know what to expect.
If you’re looking to make money online taking surveys, I definitely recommend you check out Radial Insight too. If you want to make a living online, completing surveys may not be the best option though. Reason? You only get paid $2-3 per survey which is hardly a replacement for your 9-5.
However, there are many ways to make a living working online, and affiliate marketing is the best business model as your earning potential is unlimited. The more work you put in, the more skills you develop, and the better results you’ll get.
If you want to learn affiliate marketing, highly recommend you check out this training which is our top recommendation for making money online.
Where else can I make money?
If you want to make money and not earn magazine subscription, we recommend the following sites.
When it comes to online survey sites, SurveyJunkie has been around for a long time and has earned a solid reputation. They provide accurate time and cost estimates and several withdrawal methods. While Survey Junkie and similar sites won’t replace your 9–5, they do offer a legitimate option to bring in some additional cash when you have some downtime.
See Related: Survey Junkie Hacks to Make More Money
InboxDollars is a website where you can earn additional income by completing simple tasks including surveys, cash-back offers, coupon redemption, reading promotional emails, and watching advertisements.
InboxDollars is a convenient method to earn extra cash that you can access from your laptop or mobile device, making it ideal for usage wherever you are. New users can receive $5 just for signing up with InboxDollars. Like what you are hearing? Read the full InboxDollars review to learn more.
By participating in a variety of online activities like surveys, movies, games, and searches, users of the website Swagbucks are rewarded with points called SB points that may be redeemed for gift cards and cash.
Is Reward Survey worth it?
I think we’ve all heard the saying “it’s not about the money.” But let’s be real: money is still pretty important.
And for me, that’s where RewardSurvey falls short. It’s not worth it to me as a way to make money—I don’t have time to read magazines and fill out surveys, and I’d rather spend my time doing something else. But if you love magazines and surveys, then RewardSurvey is absolutely worth checking out! As long as you’re not expecting to get rich from RewardSurvey, it’s a great way to get your hands on free stuff and magazine subscriptions.
How cash out money from RewardSurvey?
You can’t withdraw money from RewardSurvey. A cash equivalent cannot be obtained via points. You may use the points you earn to buy things like magazine subscriptions and discounts once you’ve completed a survey.
How do I redeem points from RewardSurvey?
You’ll be directed to the magazine reward store, where you may pick from a variety of goodies, after completing each survey. To redeem points, all you have to do is pick the goodies you want and provide your address details.
Is there a RewardSurvey app?
No, there is no app for RewardSurvey. This site is only available on the web.