Welcome to this Smartscene review. Smartscene is a 3-in-1 scene illustration software you can use to create designs. With the 3 apps built into 1, you can create 3 different types of scenes.
Let’s see if it’s the real deal or if it’s something you should stay away from.
Smartscene Review – An Overview
|Vendor Name:||Todd Gross, Magnus Ilechukwu|
|Required Skill Level:||All levels|
Smartscene is an app that can help you with graphic creation tasks. With this program, it’s easy to create and edit scenes that can be used on any of your web properties.
Web properties may include websites, social media, explainer videos, and doodle videos.
The 3-in-1 application comes packed with hundreds of ready-to-go templates as well.
How Smartscene Works
This is how Smartscene works in a nutshell:
Once you’ve selected a template of your liking, you can customize it with a drag-and-drop function.
With the app, you’re never held back, and if you can imagine a design, there’s a chance you can create it. Play around with different elements till you find something that’s a good fit.
Following are the different types of scenes you can create:
- Illustration scenes
- Sketch scenes
- Photo scenes
Is Smartscene Worth It
With Smartscene, it’s easy to create and edit scenes. This could easily save you a lot of money if you’re used to hiring designers from platforms like Fiverr for these jobs.
Here are some of the core features of the software application:
- Comes with 1000+ scene templates
- Access to over 8 million stock photos via third-party integrations
- It comes with social characters and emoji graphics
- Fast one-click downloads
- Cloud-based so it can be accessed on the go
- Download output in png, SVG, gif, and jpeg formats
- It comes with a commercial usage license
- Ability to customize third-party SVG files. Just upload, and they can be customizable
- Alphabet-based design and template search
- With the smart resize, canvas size will automatically apply a preset canvas size
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) regularly with affiliate marketing without recruiting anyone?
(even if you’re a total beginner)
If you answered YES to any of these questions:
Smartscene – Pricing
Smartscene also offers a few upgrades/upsells to enhance your experience with the app:
OTO1 of Smartscene offers 200 premium templates and DFY designs every month.
OTO2 of Smartscene offers an agency toolkit and video training on how to use the templates.
OTO3 of Smartscene offers an agency license that can be used by a team of people.
Smartscene – Pros & Cons
Let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Smartscene.
- The app is beginner-friendly and can be used by anyone. Unlike other software programs, the learning curve is non-existent with this one.
- Inexpensive at $27 one-time if you exclude the upgrade offers. The app, without any upgrades, is good enough and comes with many fully customizable templates.
- Ability to create three different types of scenes that you can use in your projects. This could save you hundreds of dollars if you’re used to hiring graphic designers.
- Cloud-based so that it can be accessed from any device from any place at any time.
- It comes with 1000+ templates, so you’re only limited by your creativity.
- Ability to download files in multiple image formats (PNG, JPEG, and GIF, to name a few).
- It comes with step-by-step video training on how to get the most out of the application.
- Utilizes a front-end editor that requires no technical skills or design experience.
- You can sell the scenes on freelancing platforms and charge a fortune for these. Expect to charge anywhere between $50 – $250 per job, depending on the complexity/time taken.
- If you’re a fan of software programs like Illustrator or Photoshop, you may feel the app is holding you back atnce PS allows for greater control at all times.
- Unlike other sites, you can’t create much apart from the three different types of scenes.
- This requires an internet connection, and if you’re a fan of old-school offline image editors, you’ll be disappointed.
- You can only export image files. If you ever wanted a source file that you’d get with other image editing tools, there’s no way to get one. This can be a deal breaker for some.
Smartscene – The Ugly Truth Revealed
Smartscene is a decent application, but it can only be used to create three different types of scenes.
If all you need is a scene illustration app, definitely give it a go. Not only can it help you create scenes in no time, but it’s also beginner-friendly and requires no prior designing experience.
However, if you need a lot more than that, look into software programs like Illustrator that you can use to create any graphics. There will be a learning curve involved, but it will be worth it.
It’s a web-based app, and if you’re looking for a standalone offline editor, look elsewhere. It’s an inexpensive tool but is also somewhat limited in features. All it can do is create scenes.
Here’s a quick demo video of Smartscene in action:
Smartscene Review – Final Words
That brings us to the conclusion of this article.
Smartscene is a good fit for those who need it. If you have some designing skills, you can come up with scenes using apps such as Adobe Illustrator or even Photoshop without paying a penny.
You can also sell scenes as a freelancer and make some dough working online. If all you need is a healthy passive income, acquire the right skills from the right training, and get to work.
If you take action on the information you learn, you’ll surely get results, and it will all be worth it. Investing in yourself will pay dividends for years to come.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
It’s one of the fastest-growing business models out there and is among the best. The benefits, if you may ask? You don’t have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you’d face promoting a physical, tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don’t have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You’re also never married to a product in any way. Since you don’t have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don’t want to promote at any point, as there’s no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s worth it.
Check it out if this piques your interest.