Individuals, businesses, corporations, entrepreneurs, students, and even laymen can easily access several platforms today to either make easy money or get some side help!
Even the corporate giants need help from time to time for market research and gauging consumer behavior and response. The primary source of information in such scenarios comes directly from the actual and potential customers, and nothing better than a market research survey to get that.
In this context, this Tellwut Survey Panel review will help you look into yet another survey site in detail.
Tellwut is an online platform for making money online via surveys and also a great site for other informational and educational purposes.
But, before you register, there are bound to be questions like:
- Is the Tellwut survey panel legit or a scam?
- How to make money with Tellwut?
- How hard are Tellwut surveys?
- Does it lead to other paid survey sites?
- How do you get paid for taking surveys?
Let’s find out!
What is Tellwut Survey Panel?
The Tellwut Survey Panel is an online survey site that benefits the surveyor as well as the user. The unique element here is that it facilitates individuals and businesses conducting their own market research via surveys for data acquisition.
The website has a simple layout, and it is quite easy to use. There are some third-party surveys; however, usually, Tellwut gathers the customers’ information directly and pools it in for the clients.
There are different Tellwut surveys, polls, and even external surveys you can take up on the site. In return, it offers rewards as visa payment and gift cards. If you want to maximize your earnings, you can check out the site’s referral program as well.
You can refer your siblings, friends, family, or followers and get a chance to earn more points.
Is Tellwut Legit?
One of the first questions that pop up in the mind when we land on a survey site is; is it legit or just another scam site?
Tellwut is a great platform with so many positive reviews and ratings, all testifying in its favor. Here are some factors that further prove its legitimacy:
- Tellwut has an A+ rating by Better Business Bureau, thus vouching for its authenticity.
- There are over 200,000 users from North America alone.
- The platform is owned by Tellwut Corp. Canada
- Tellwut has been in business since 2010.
- The site has a Trustpilot rating of 4.7.
- In many of the Tellwut reviews, users have cited their experience of actual receipt of gift cards.
So, how to sign up for Tellwut? Let’s take a look at how it works for new members.
How Does Tellwut Work?
First, you need to log in to the site and guess what? There’s a bonus for each login: you get 100 points for simply signing up and logging into the site! Then as you make your profile and add in all the details, you get another 150 points in your account.
You can also sign up using your Facebook account. Signing up is the easy part though, the next step will take a bit of time. First, you need to build a profile for the website. Remember, the more detailed the profile, the higher your chances of getting qualified for more available surveys.
Then you’ll find the available surveys on the site. Sometimes you may be asked a few preliminary questions to ensure you qualify for the survey.
Once that’s done, you can begin completing the surveys. Remember, the more the details, the more complete surveys, and the higher your chances of earning rewards.
Tellwut offers gift cards as rewards and also some visa payments. But there are no cash rewards or passive income at the moment.
After you complete surveys, the points add up in your account; you can redeem these later as gift cards.
See Related: Prepaid2Cash Review: Is It Legit or a Scam?
Who Can Sign Up
Unfortunately, the website isn’t accessible to all parts of the world – at least not right now. In addition, you need to be a resident of the USA or Canada to sign up.
Plus, children below eighteen years of age cannot legally join in. Plus, it has another restriction that one house can have just one account.
So you cannot keep multiple accounts at home; if the company finds out that you and your brother have two separate accounts, they may block you. That way, you’ll also lose all the savings you have in your current account.
Now comes the part where we talk about making money online and other rewards. Tellwut offers gift cards as rewards. Each gift card is worth a certain number of points, like for example, for US residents:
- 13,000 points translate to a $25 prepaid visa debit card
- 4,000 points can be redeemed for a $10 Amazon gift card
- 4,500 points can be equivalent to $10 Tango or Home depot gift cards
- For 6,250 points, you can avail a voucher of $15 for Subway
So the more points you score, the more gift cards you can acquire.
See Related: E-Poll Review 2022: Is It Legitimate or a Scam?
As discussed, the payment is made through a visa card or other gift cards. Unfortunately, the website doesn’t offer cash rewards or payments through the PayPal account.
How Much Can You Make?
Now comes the billion-dollar question; how much can you make with Tellwut?
For each survey, you can make anywhere between five to two thousand points. But there’s a breakdown for these depending on the survey type:
- For making public surveys, you can make ten to twenty points.
- For member-generated surveys, you can make five to fifteen points.
- External surveys, you can make twenty-five to two thousand points.
Tellwut pays $1 to $2 per hour to its users. However, users can opt to participate in a great number of surveys here.
You can refer friends, family, or even your Instagram followers to register to the site. Each referral will add to your points.
However, when you refer, ensure there’s only one person per household who makes an account here, else they may disqualify all the household members and nullify their earnings.
You can earn 25 points for each referral – that returns to the website. However, that’s a very nominal amount. So to earn better here, you need to refer more people to apply for registration on the website.
See Related: Kennedy Accounts – Wall Street’s Lesser Known Secret or a Scam?
Tips to Earn More on Tellwut
With each survey and poll, you will earn points. These points stay in your account until you opt to redeem them as gift cards.
Here are some additional tips to help you earn points and get more gift cards on the site.
- Take up lots of surveys but make sure you aren’t going too fast. The website has strict policies about that, and in case of non-compliance, you can get disqualified.
- Start with the polls. They are easier than the surveys and take up less time too.
- Refer friends, family, and as many people as possible.
- Create your own surveys on Tellwut for other members and earn some extra cash.
What’s Different about Tellwut from Other Survey Sites?
On Tellwut, users can make their own surveys and earn points as they do so. The feature of community surveys makes it stand out from the other competitor survey sites. These are fun surveys created by other users with no back-end agendas or data requisition.
Users can participate and answer these survey questions and add to their earnings.
Such surveys are termed ‘public surveys.’ Now there are two categories of surveys on the site: Member surveys and External surveys.
- Member Surveys: The members make their own surveys on the site; however, each of these is the approved public survey that is first approved by Tellwut.
- External Surveys: These surveys are made by third parties, i.e., non-members.
The member surveys can be on a vast range of topics. They can include health, beauty, gadgets, and all other kinds of interests, the users could have.
See Related: Amazon Shopper Panel Review
Online Surveys – Things to Look Out For
Online surveys are very tempting for making a few bucks or getting free coupons – who doesn’t like free stuff, right?
But often, it all comes at a cost. Unfortunately, scams and serious issues like identity theft are on the rise. So better be careful with everything you share on social media these days. Here are a few other tips to make money online via survey sites without falling into a trap.
- If a survey site asks for money, it’s most likely a scam. Most authentic sites that actually give you money – or some reward – don’t ask for any membership fee or payment.
- If it promises too much, it’s most likely a scam. If the offers look too good to be true, it’s a red flag, and the survey site is most probably going to run off with your money – and dreams – or simply disappear overnight.
- Check out the fine print too! Sometimes the promised rewards can only be used or redeemed at certain points. In that case, to avoid last-minute disappointment and waste your precious time, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the survey site.
- Never give out your personal information. Most scams sneak away important information like bank account details or credit card information. So be on alert when filling out the survey site forms or initial questionnaires.
See Related: Nielsen Surveys Review: Is It Legit or a Scam?
Pros and Cons
Is Tellwut worth the time? Of course, it may look easy to make money by answering simple online survey questions, but how are the payoffs? Let’s find out by weighing the pros and cons:
Pros of Tellwut
More Avenues for Earning
At Tellwut, the earnings are not limited to surveys or one offer only. But there’s a variety of surveys and polls you’ll find here that you can participate in.
You can mix and match and take community surveys, create surveys of your own or even take up external surveys.
Good Rating on Trust Pilot
The website has a great rating of 4.7 on Trust Pilot.
Sign Up Bonus
Tellwut gives you a great sign-up bonus! Upon signing in, you get $0.75 in your account and another 150 Tellwut points on completing your profile! That’s not something you’ll find on the other survey websites.
Outstanding Customer Support
At Tellwut, you don’t have to wait and go through the hassle of filling out forms or contact the support team via email. The customer support team is super active and is available on all social media platforms.
So be it Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, you can simply launch the app or contact the team at any of the social media pages and get an immediate response.
It doesn’t take much time to complete a survey on Tellwut. Most surveys are so short you need to take out a few minutes to complete them.
Cons of Tellwut
For US and Canadian Citizens
The website can only be accessed by the residents of the USA and Canada. Moreover, you can only take up the surveys or apply for data acquisition here if you are over eighteen years old.
The payout is low compared to the other sites.
No Mobile App
Tellwut doesn’t have a mobile app as yet. So it’s not easy to access for most users. However, that’s something they can work on to increase their client base.
There’s a thorough screening for most surveys. You need to answer certain qualifying questions in order to qualify for a survey. These can take around five minutes of time and even yield no results if you do not qualify for a survey.
High Payout Threshold
There’s a low payout for surveys, and the threshold for getting the Visa cash reward is too high.
The verification process is very long; it takes about five days to complete. Users need to complete the process to be eligible to withdraw their earnings. You will also need your ID card and other supporting documents to apply for a gift card or get cash benefits.
- Ease of Use – 5/5
- Features – 4/5
- Customer Support – 4/5
Tellwut Survey Panel Review: Is it Legit?
So in this Tellwut survey panel review, we’ve seen that it is a great site. In fact, it is one of the best survey sites that pay for all types of participation.
So whether you are answering a survey, taking a poll, or sitting at the other side of the table and getting the market data, you can take up the services at the most nominal rates compared to the other survey sites.
The website protects user privacy and has proven to be a legitimate platform for surveys.
So if you are up for making money from home or need to test the waters before launching your new product, make sure to check out the Tellwut platform first.