Welcome to this Text2Speech Magic review. Text2Speech Magic is a text-to-speech software that supports over 35 languages and contains 86 human speech voices.
Let’s see if it’s the real deal or a scam you should avoid.
Text2Speech Magic Review – An Overview
|Vendor Name:||Vivek Sharma, Ganesh Saha|
|Required Skill Level:||All Levels|
Text2Speech Magic is a text-to-speech/TTS software that can turn text files into audio files.
Enter a text file as an input, and after the software is properly configured, it will output an audio file in a human speech selected by you.
However, it isn’t the most polished software out there, and it’s not free to use, thanks to API.
How Text2Speech Magic Works
This is how Text2Speech Magic works in a nutshell:
Select a text file of your choice, and enter it into the software.
Once done, you’ll be prompted to select an actor’s voice from the drop-down menu. Next, a .wav audio file will be generated that you can use in your projects.
However, for the software program to function properly, you need to have a Microsoft Azure account, and to access API, you’ll have to subscribe to one of their paid plans.
What Is Text To Speech?
Text-to-speech, as the name suggests, is a mechanism that will let you convert text files into speech. It’s pretty much the opposite of transcription (speech-to-text), often used in video marketing.
There may be many reasons why one would want to convert text into speech. One would be to provide a speech in a foreign language to non-native English speakers.
There are many tools to translate English text into foreign language text. Once you have some text in place, you won’t need to hire a voice-over person to re-record the videos. Create a speech file from a foreign language text file, and add it to your videos.
If you create a lot of videos and have a global audience, this will save you a lot of money.
Text2Speech Magic Review – Is It Worth It
Text2Speech Magic is a desktop-based software, but it isn’t the best.
Text2Speech Magic Review
There are a lot of text-to-speech programs available for free that seamlessly integrate with Microsoft Azure, and let you perform speech-processing tasks.
The voices aren’t built into the software, either. These are all features of Microsoft Azure and not of the TTS software, as stated on the product’s sales page.
Moreover, the software only works on Windows computers and Android systems. If you happen to have a Mac or a Linux-based operating system, it won’t work.
Do you want to build a Profitable Online Business?
Do you want a PROVEN business model that will work for you 24/7?
Do you want to work from home or any place of your liking?
Do you want to get HIGH-TICKET sales (and earn handsome commissions) regularly with affiliate marketing without recruiting anyone?
(even if you’re a total beginner)
If you answered YES to any of these questions:
>> Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation <<
Should You Use a Software?
It’s a trade-off between accuracy and efficiency here. If you use software, you’ll have to sacrifice accuracy for efficiency.
If you prefer to do it manually, you’ll have better accuracy, which will come at a cost. You’ll have to spend a lot of money if you intend to outsource the job for recording videos/audio or spend a lot of time if you want to do it on your own.
Ultimately, it depends on your end goal, what you want, and how you want things done. If you want to use the software, get some subtitles to go with the recordings if it’s a video file.
Text2Speech Magic – Pricing
This Text2Speech Magic Review will be incomplete without taking a look at the upgrades/upsells:
OTO1 of Text2Speech Magic gives you white-label rights to add your own name/website to the software’s interface/front end. This way, you can re-brand the software as your product.
OTO2 of Text2Speech Magic offers 4,000+ WordPress plugins and a premium theme membership with GPL rights. Some of these product creators include Codecanyon, Themeforest, and Woo.
Text2Speech Magic Review – Pros & Cons
Let’s take a closer look at the pros and cons of the Text2Speech Magic platform.
- Text2Speech Magic is inexpensive at $14 one-time if you skip the upsells/upgrades.
- It comes with resale rights; few software programs offer this in the front end.
- You can work online as a freelancer and offer text-to-speech services on websites like Fiverr and Upwork. If not, you can also sell your content or even the software as a reseller.
- Supports 35 languages and 86 voices (male and female).
- Integrates with Microsoft Azure. If you’re an avid platform user, this desktop-based software will happily connect to it via an API.
- The software is easy to use and requires no technical skills.
- The accuracy of Microsoft Azure is pretty good, but this is more of an Azure feature.
- With the resale rights to sell the software, you also get access to a high-converting sales page, sales videos, tutorial videos, graphics, email swipes, and more.
- This can be useful if you’re looking to expand your reach globally to reach more people.
- The program comes with a money-back guarantee. Even though the software lacks features and is inexpensive, it’s always a nice thing to have a little guarantee while you make a purchase.
- Azure’s voices sound natural, and it won’t look like it’s processed by software.
- Works only on Windows computers and Android systems. If you have an Apple computer or a Linux device, it won’t be supported unless you install a Windows environment. With a Mac, you must use a third-party software called Virtualbox and install Windows.
- It’s desktop software and not a web-based platform. To use it, you must have a computer. You can’t access it on the go from any device while traveling.
- It requires you to connect to a Microsoft Azure account. Like Amazon Web Services, Azure is a paid service, and if you use the software extensively, you’ll get a hefty bill.
- There are free software programs that work the same way and don’t require you to buy anything. All you need is an active Azure account.
- With the resale rights, you can’t claim ownership of the software. It also states you cannot give away the software to others for free.
- If you’re looking to export audio in a format other than .WAV, you’ll have to look for audio converters. WAV is a big file format and may take up a lot of space on your computer.
- Suppose you use this with video editors like Camtasia Studio, Audacity, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, Video Maker FX, or Explaindio. In that case, you’ll need basic know-how of how to add and edit WAV files, as the software offers no step-by-step editing guide.
- The product is marketed as a get-rich-quick scheme. You can provide text-to-speech services or even sell the software, but you shouldn’t expect instant results.
- The industry is saturated to an extent, and even if you thrive as a freelancer, you won’t make much money. Expect $10-15 per job done.
Do you want to build (or re-build) a Profitable Online Business?
Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation >>
Text2Speech Magic – The Ugly Truth Revealed
Text2Speech Magic is a decent product overall. It gets the job done and will output a wave audio file after you feed it a .txt file.
Text2Speech Magic Review
It does what it states, but it’s not free, and you’ll need to have an active Azure account if you want to use the text-to-speech feature. All this software does is connect to Azure.
The conversion task is not carried out by Text2Speech Magic, as you might have guessed by now. It’s a front-end interface that lets you complete the task with a few mouse clicks.
Some free tools/services can accomplish the task, and some freelancers can complete a project for a little fee. If you have a one-time project, it’s simply not worth it.
Text2Speech Magic Review – Final Words
That brings us to the conclusion of this Text2Speech Magic review. What did you think of it? Do let us know by leaving a quick comment down below.
Text2Speech Magic is not bad software at the end of the day. It’s just that it’s very limited in what it does. All it’s doing is letting you connect to Azure via desktop software.
It’s also inexpensive at the same time, so it can be worth considering.
If you’re looking to sell text-to-speech services online to make money, it’s again not worth it. You’ll be working many hours and won’t be making much. That’s because it’s like a data entry task.
There are far better business models out there that pay better and require lesser time since they’re more automated. You have to absorb the right training and get to work for the best results.
It will pay dividends for years if you work on your online marketing foundation. Get the right step-by-step training, acquire the right skills, and take massive action.
Looking To Make Your First Dollar Online?
We got your back. If you’re looking to work from home, we can help you get started in the right direction. Affiliate marketing is one of our favorite business models, and for a good reason. It can help you achieve financial, location, and time-freedom in time.
It’s one of the fastest-growing business models out there and is among the best. The benefits, if you may ask? You don’t have to own a product, nor do you have to deal with the hurdles you’d face promoting a physical, tangible product.
Simply select a product of your choice (the one you like), and get some sales. Moreover, unlike most multi-level marketing programs that have pay-to-play characteristics, you don’t have to pay a dime to be an affiliate for a product. At least not to legitimate affiliate marketing programs.
You’re also never married to a product in any way. Since you don’t have to pay to promote the system, you can always switch between different products. You can even ditch the ones you don’t want to promote at any point, as there’s no risk involved.
Our top recommendation has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5 day jobs and has helped them earn a realistic 4-5 figure per month online. It has been going strong for more than a decade now, and the strategies have stood the test of time.
It will ask for some investment of your time and efforts, though. If you’re ready to start your own profitable online business and finally increase the monthly cash flow your businesses generate, we highly recommend you give it a shot. If you ask us, it’s worth it.
Check it out if this piques your interest.
Click Here for Our #1 Recommendation
Why Our Top Recommendation?
You may still not be convinced and may wonder why you should consider our top recommendation for working from home. Here are a few reasons that may help you come to a decision:
- The video training is step-by-step and beginner-friendly at the same time.
- Once onboard, you’ll get lifetime access to the content, unlike other programs.
- The training will help you master the ins and outs of online marketing, and it skips no steps (it gives you everything you need to set up a successful online business).
- You get access to the full content at once, and there’s no content drip-feeding BS.
- The training will be helpful regardless of your experience in marketing. I’ve been at it for nearly 7 years, and it still has proved to be very beneficial for me.
- The content includes golden nuggets not shared elsewhere (in other programs at any price).
- If you consume the training and put in the work (aka take action), you’ll succeed.
- If you’ve purchased many courses over the years and think this online thing is a scam, this program will change your opinion once and for all (like it has for many others).
- Even if you’re interested in a different business model, the training will equip you with priceless skills you can take to any business (online or offline).
- If you take consistent action, you’ll see results. The only thing that’s holding you back at the moment is you. Take action and change all that in a jiffy!
Leave a comment