Building an authority site can be a great idea. However, it’s not as easy as one might think.
It can often be a daunting task to create and manage content and build ‘authority’ for your brand-new website. Unless you have a proven blueprint that can astronomically reduce the time and effort, you’ll be putting in.
The Authority Site System, as the name suggests is one such platform that claims it can help you build your own authority website following a proven step-by-step system.
You may have many questions. Does it even work or is it a scam? Is it beginner-friendly? We got your back and will address them all in this Authority Site System review. So, let’s get started.
Table of Contents
Authority Site System Review – What Is It?
TASS, as it’s sometimes called, The Authority Site System is a step-by-step niche site course that teaches the ins and outs of building an authority website from scratch. The easy-to-digest blueprint is created by Gael Breton and Mark Webster from Authority Hacker.
With 100+ videos in the video training course, you will build an authority site from the ground up and eventually, make money with it following a proven process. This, ultimately should increase exposure, bring in lots of organic traffic from search engines like Google, and help you get more sales.
TASS covers everything from finding content ideas to designing a website in record time to grow it through white-hat off-page methods. Apart from the top-notch training, you will also get access to a private Facebook group of over 1500+ people where you can get your questions answered.
Who Is This For?
If you’re looking to build a website and monetize it with the affiliate marketing model, this certainly is an option. However, you should be willing to do the chores of a webmaster (producing high-quality content, managing the website, etc. to name a few).
That comes with many perks though. It could potentially bring in life-changing income and act as a day job killer. If that weren’t enough, you’d have time and location freedom since a website can be run from anywhere, which is priceless.
One particular thing we liked in the training modules is how realistic the program creators are. They will lay out a step-by-step blueprint and share everything you need to know so you’ll have the right expectations. Budgeting is one of them, in which you’ll know what your business costs will be.
However, even if you’re not a beginner and have an already-established site in your repertoire, you can still benefit from the system by implementing the strategies taught in TASS.
A Sneak Peek Into the Authority Site System Course
The program covers a lot of ground and breaks it down into 6 easy-to-digest modules:
- The Authority Site Model – The introductory module throws light on the topic of authority sites and covers the fundamentals of affiliate marketing and search engine optimization/SEO.
- Site Planning and Niche Research – You will be expected to select a niche/category of your liking in this module, which covers a handful of great examples to help you get an idea. Planning is essential for a website’s success, focusing on laying a strong foundation.
- Site Setup – This is where the rubber meets the road. Once you have planned a great website, it’s time to get your hands dirty. Fortunately, it’s easy to set up a website since it’s not 1997 anymore! From theme selection to plugins, everything is covered in great detail.
- Content Creation – Content is king. To get organic traffic, you need high-quality content, lots of it. This module teaches how you can take up content creation and produce gems on your own or rather outsource it by hiring writers from top-quality websites.
- Link Building – Search engines have come a long way with their algorithms growing in ‘intelligence’ over the years. However, it looks like links still play a pivotal role and can’t be overlooked. This module covers everything you need to know to get started.
- Once You’re Done – This is the final module discussing the next steps you can take in this journey. It assumes you’ve successfully completed the previous modules. It shares everything you need to know about building a profitable website from scratch.
Things To Like About TASS
There’s a lot to like about The Authority Site System. The beginner-friendly offering from Authority Hacker has stood the test of time and has been effective for many people. Here’s what we liked:
- Step-by-step training videos – Even if you’re a complete beginner, you will be able to follow instructions (and build your website) with the TASS checklist. The course is split up into different modules, which you’re supposed to consume sequentially for best results.
- Requires no technical skills – The course will teach you how to set up a website using WordPress which is an easy-to-use software for building websites.
- Real-life case study site – In the course, Mark and Gael build a real website from scratch and teach everything using an over-the-shoulder approach. Unlike most courses out there, it’s far from theoretical fluff and made-up strategies. This takes the guesswork out of the equation.
The Authority Site System – Things We Didn’t Like
Like with any other program, TASS has a few ‘cons’ as well. Here they are:
- Only for serious people – The course is split up into multiple modules, each containing many video lessons. It’s only for you if you’re willing to consume the training fully (and take action). Definitely not for the faint-hearted.
- Strategies come and go – Let’s face it – no marketing strategy will last forever; this sentence can’t be sugar-coated. However, it helps that with The Authority Site System; the program creators continuously update the content. The course ‘adapts’ to the changing times.
- Expensive – The course, however, can help you make a lot more if you put in the work and commit to the process. It still goes without saying it’s not another junk $47 course. It’s a real program that can help you succeed online, and it does come with a hefty price tag – $997.
The Authority Site System Pricing
The program is far from cheap at $997; however, it comes packed with strategies not taught elsewhere. These can help you break even (and even profit) in as little as 9-12 months. Of course, you need to put in the work and follow the process religiously for the best results.
It also comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee, so you have nothing to lose. You can always try it out and see if it’s a good fit. Considering it’s a real business that you’ll be building, it’s best to set aside some funds to invest in tools that you’ll be using.
It’s absolutely not required to use all the tools, but these can save you a great deal of time.
Conclusion – Is TASS Training Worth It or a Scam?
TASS website is one of the best places out there for building an authoritative website, and it’s far from being considered a scam. Everything about it is legit from the program founders to the thorough step-by-step video training to the huge active Facebook community that you can be a part of.
It helps the program doesn’t just revolve around theoretical fluff nor does it make baseless claims. Everything is taught through sequential training videos in which Mark builds a real case study site.
Moreover, there’s no risk involved since the program comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee as well. Definitely check out the program if you want to build your own profit-pulling website.
In this Authority Site System review, we covered everything you need to know about the system.
Will you build an authority site? What did you like the most about TASS?
Or did we miss anything?
Either way, let us know by leaving a quick comment down below.