Are you an entrepreneur (or an aspiring entrepreneur) and feeling alone or out of touch? If that’s the case, a decent community is all you need. It’s a fact when like-minded people flock together and trade knowledge, everyone benefits. Learning from other people’s past experiences is also a faster way to achieve your goals.
There’s a recently launched online community called Virtual Entrepreneurs Association which has been the topic of the town lately. Also known as VEA, the platform also has a wide range of training courses on display, resources, and a founder with a proven track record.
What Is Virtual Entrepreneurs Association?
Founded In: 2019 by Daven Michaels
Type: Online Learning Platform
Price: 14-day FREE Trial, followed by $19/month
The system provides home-based business owners with many tools & resources to help them take their businesses to the next level. You not only get instant access to top-tier educational content spanning a range of topics, but you also get to be a part of a helpful community of entrepreneurs just like you and get exclusive discount vouchers on over 7,000 platforms.
We believe in constant learning and improvement to stay on top of the latest market trends. The networking events, global meets, and mentorship calls alone can help one learn more stuff which will eventually pay dividends.
As soon as you log into the program, you will be greeted by a dashboard that is easy to navigate. You can find discounts on dining, entertainment, shopping, and on travel, or you can access business/training resources.
The coupons can be redeemed on dining, business, entertainment, and lifestyle resources from some of the flagship brands in the world.
With them, you can save money on over 55,000 restaurants, 500,000+ hotels, 35,000+ movie theaters, and 30,000+ shopping centers. This is what the discounts section looks like:
The Training Series
With VEA, you get a customized 52-week video training series. It should greatly help budding entrepreneurs solidify their business foundation. We liked how the program requires no initial skills/technical experience so it can be a great starting point for anyone looking to build an online business.
It’s worth mentioning that product creator Daven Michaels has a strong background in online marketing. He is also a New York Times best-selling author and a business mentor.
The platform has training modules on topics like email marketing, paid traffic, e-commerce, and SEO which many people will find handy. Following is a complete list of categories the company has to offer:
Apart from the usual business training, you can also watch expert interviews or learn specialized topics. It can be useful if you want to learn something specific and/or groom your existing skills.
The program is 100% legitimate and has a lot of good content for the members. It’s worth mentioning that VEA offers a FREE 14-day trial for a limited time so you can test drive the system for yourself and decide if it’s a good fit.
Since it’s totally free and comes value-packed with helpful training and resources, we don’t see a reason not to recommend this product.
(FREE 14-Day Trial, then $19/month. Cancel Anytime)
We believe the platform is pretty good for what it offers and at a very reasonable price point. You get to enjoy the following benefits as a VirtualEntrepreneursAssociation member:
- Weekly Mentorship Calls – Daven and other internet marketing experts conduct weekly topical coaching calls and share cutting-edge business strategies and do Q&A sessions where you can get answers to your questions.
- Growing Community – The newly launched platform enjoys a helpful community of entrepreneurs who are ever-ready to help others and discuss tactics that work in their businesses. Take part in a conversation, get help or help someone out. Embrace the positivity, and take consistent action which will eventually improve your odds of success.
- Learning Center – We believe learning is essential to moving forward in personal life and business. Dive into the learning center and explore an ocean of knowledge. Get started with a topic of your choice, master it, and then move on to the next when you’re ready.
- Global Events – Take part in global events, be a social butterfly, connect with like-minded people, exchange knowledge and learn from the best.
- Discounts – Save anywhere from $300 to $700 per month with the special VEA coupons. Redeem on over 700,000 companies from all over the world. You also get travel discounts when flying to the company’s global events.
Is VEA a Scam?
No, the Virtual Entrepreneurs Association is not a scam. It’s a very good online community for people looking to learn cutting-edge marketing skills. There are a lot of topics to choose from so you can learn from some of the best.
The user interface is beginner-friendly, and the learning curve is non-existent. Considering what this platform brings to the table, we highly recommend you check it out. Not only do you get instant access to world-class training and resources, but you also get exclusive discount vouchers and a helpful community.
If that wasn’t enough, there’s a FREE 14-day risk-free trial, so you have nothing to lose so you can take it for a spin with no restrictions whatsoever.
(FREE 14-Day Trial, then $19/month. Cancel Anytime)
Yet To Make Your First Dollar Online?
No worries, we got you covered. If you’re looking for a scam-free way to start a profitable online business, you should consider affiliate marketing. It can be a great way to bring in some passive income.
The business model is on the rise and has helped hundreds of people escape their 9-5. Our top-recommended training teaches just that and complements VEA very well. Online businesses are no different – they require some effort from your end and also some time. If you’re willing to put in the work, definitely check it out.