YouTube is one of the biggest search engines on the internet, which is second only to its parent company Google. As a result, the opportunities are endless if you want to leverage the video streaming platform to make a living online.
In this YTA Masterclass review, we uncover the brand-new method people use to make an income with the venerable platform. The training claims to help you get up to speed as a ‘YouTuber’ even if the idea sounds daunting and you’ve never produced a video before.
If you wonder how good it is or if it’s even worth a shot, you’re at the right place. You may also wonder if it’s legitimate or a scam you should be wary of. In this write-up, we’ll try to answer all the questions you may have. So, let’s get started.
What Is YTA Masterclass?
Before explaining what this platform is all about, it would help if you knew a little backstory first.
Two young entrepreneurs named Caleb and Ryan were totally new to the YouTube platform until they met Devon, another young entrepreneur who was generating more than $30,000 per month with it. To get him to reveal all his strategies, Caleb wrote him a $100,000 check.
As a result, the YTA Masterclass came into existence which is all about making money with YouTube through automation. YTA or YouTube Automation masterclass is a step-by-step video training program that can help you make some dough with the 2nd biggest search engine online.
The training covers strategies using which you can leverage the platform without ever coming on camera or even recording a video of your own. With the proven blueprint, you will not only get to learn the exact strategies Devon uses but also access a private members-only Facebook group.
How It Works
Before launching the platform, Caleb and his partner Ryan did some rigorous testing to ensure the platform was scalable and could be implemented by the ‘average joe.’ They concluded it works simply because of how Devon looks at it, the principles being the same as with real estate properties.
Since you can get paid for every view your YouTube video gets (through advertising), he looks at it as a digital asset that will pay you for years to come.
With the training, you can learn how to turn your channel into an automated machine, which spits out new videos all the time and get them to ‘work’ for you. This is what the process looks like:
- Find a faceless channel that’s raking in views (and potentially money as well).
- Instead of reinventing the wheel, pick the same niche/topic/channel category.
- Recruit virtual assistants (VAs) to re-create identical videos modeling their best-performing content. Everything from titles to content to video thumbnails.
- Since you’re not relying on guesswork, your videos will likely perform well. With some automation, you can sit back and watch the cash flow grow over time.
- Replicate the process with more YouTube channels.
YouTube Automation Bonuses
If you happen to register for the YTA training, you shall be receiving the following:
- Lifetime access to the 8-week YTA Masterclass ($4,997 value)
- YTA Checklist and done-for-you tools, software, and templates ($997 value)
- Scaling checklist ($497 value)
- Maximum wage mentality (Priceless)
Apart from these, you’re also eligible to get a handful of bonuses to improve your experience further. However, these are only available for a limited time and may be taken down without notice:
- Bonus #1 – Devon will train your YTA team for you ($1,997)
- Bonus #2 – Fund for free ($1,997)
- Bonus #3 – Tripling through translation ($997)
- Bonus #4 – Monetizing out of monetization ($797)
- Bonus #5 – YouTube advertising mastery ($997)
- Bonus #6 – YTA investing ($197)
- Bonus #7 – YTA channel flipping secrets ($497)
- Bonus #8 – Celebrity automation ($497)
- Expiring Bonus – Highest CPM and most profitable YT niches ($2,997)
- Limited to the first 10 people – instant access to 10 monetized channels for FREE, having 1,000 subscribers and 4,000+ hours of watch time.
To claim these bonuses, log into your account and head over to the ‘Bonuses’ section.
A Sneak Peek Into the Member’s Area
Upon signing up for the video training program, you shall be greeted by an identical members area which is easy to navigate.
It’s recommended to progress through the course step-by-step via the modules. The foundation of YTA, as the name suggests, is the first module you’re supposed to complete.
If you don’t wish to use the main menu for navigation, you can instead use the Sitemap feature for quick navigation between videos/modules.
You can also join the members-only private Facebook group and be a part of the YTA community.
Once you have completed the foundational module, it would pay to understand how the YT algorithm works. This is explained in great detail in the next module.
The training covers best YT practices, monetization, scaling, and automation in great detail as well.
Things We Liked
- Exceptional video training which gets results if you put it to work.
- Highly actionable content that is beginner-friendly at the same time.
- Heavily uses automation; you don’t have to do the heavy lifting manually for the most part.
- Future proof – videos are growing in popularity and won’t disappear anytime soon.
- Tremendous income potential – millions of people watch YouTube videos at any given time.
- Lifetime access to the community – you get a hold of Caleb Maddix every week (on Fridays), and can get your questions answered in the live Q&A session.
Things We Didn’t Like
- There’s not much to not like about the system except that if you’re outsourcing video creation/edits, expect to pay $10-50 per video. This isn’t necessarily a con, though. You can either do it yourself or hire someone for the task.
- This again is not necessarily a bad thing, but this isn’t a get-rich-quick scheme. Like with owning any real business, you shouldn’t expect instant results within days or weeks. On the other hand, if you want to build a legit online business of your own, this is surely worth a shot.
Final Words – Is YTA Masterclass Worth It?
Yes, definitely. The YouTube Automation Masterclass is more than worth it. Not only is the training top-notch, but it’s also beginner-friendly and very actionable even if you’ve never run an online business before.
All that would be needed from you is some sort of commitment to the process, some effort, and patience. It can work for you as it has for countless other people. Moreover, you don’t need to come on camera or even record a video if you’re comfortable with it – it can always be outsourced.
So, if you’re interested in making a full-time or a part-time living with YouTube, definitely check out the YouTube Automation Masterclass.