Looking to learn more about ClickFunnels platinum? You’re at the right place. The ClickFunnels marketing funnel builder suite recently introduced a few changes to the sales funnel builder after the recent re-branding; this was one of them.
If you don’t know what it is, this ClickFunnels Platinum review will share the exact updates you need to know to make the most out of the popular software for building sales funnels.
ClickFunnels Platinum – What Is It?
ClickFunnels used to come with two pricing plans – ClickFunnels Basic and Etison Suite. In the latest update, the Etison Suite plan has been rebranded to ClickFunnels Platinum. It’s more than just a name for the sales funnel suite; more on that soon.
Etison Suite plan came with ClickFunnel Actionetics and Backpack which can be used for email automation and for running an affiliate program respectively. Actionetics is now a follow-up funnel, and the existing Etison plan users can still access it on demand.
ClickFunnels Platinum comes with everything Etison Suite did, along with some extra goodies.
With it, you can create unlimited funnels, connect unlimited custom domains, and have unlimited funnel pages inside a funnel. You also get the share funnels feature.
ClickFunnels Platinum Pricing
The pricing is still the same for the sales funnels software, which matches the flagship plan’s pricing – $297 per month. If you are on the $297/m plan already, you can claim the free ClickFunnels Platinum upgrade to access some exclusive bonuses that weren’t present before.
If you don’t want to upgrade your existing ClickFunnels account’s plan, you will still have access to some bonuses which were introduced in the newest update. Funnel flix training is one of them which is available to basic plan users ($97 a month) as well.
ClickFunnels Platinum Features
ClickFunnels platinum introduces a handful of brand-new features. Let’s take a look at them:
- Daily Virtual Hackathons – This training will help you get to speed with designing various marketing funnels. You will build a funnel from scratch and learn various funnel-building ‘hacks’ in real-time. To give you an idea, you will learn how to build webinar funnels, high ticket funnels, and lead generation funnels to name a few.
- Funnelflix – Does the name not sound a bit familiar? To us, it sounds like Netflix but with a little hint of funnels. That’s what it is – you will learn more about funnels and will be able to master the fundamentals. Funnel Flix is accessible through your ClickFunnels account dashboard.
- Exclusive forum – you can connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, trade knowledge, and discuss things with other platform users. The forum can be found on the FunnelFlix website where you can engage with the community. Besides technical discussions, it’s also a good place to hang out and add new business connections.
Looking to learn more about ClickFunnels Platinum and Funnelflix? The following explainer video by the founder Russell Brunson should be helpful.
Training Videos & Funnel Hacker Forum
Every user of ClickFunnels will have access to some of the videos. Following is a breakdown of the training modules that should be accessible to you depending on your membership plan. Some ClickFunnels platinum bonuses are exclusive as you might have guessed by now.
With ClickFunnels platinum, you can also get FBS training at a lower price point if you opt for the annual subscription plan. (These are not the plan features, just the resources that should be accessible to you)
- 30-day challenge
- Affiliate Bootcamp
- 10x secrets
- Funnel Hacker TV
- Ad Skills
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- Ad Skills
- Tony Robbin’s private collection and much more…
- Everything you get with the ClickFunnels standard plan
- Funnel University
- One Funnel Away / OFA Challenge
- Funnel Hackathon
- Traffic Secrets
- Funnel Agency Secrets
- High Ticket Secrets
- YouTube Traffic Secrets
- Offering much more
ClickFunnels Platinum Plan – Final Words
That brings us back to the main question. Is the flagship plan worth the investment? We would say it depends. If you’re just starting out and don’t have an online business, it’s not for you.
You should instead opt for the starter $97 plan, get a feel of the software, and upgrade/downgrade when needed.
However, if you do have a business and could use the extra features, we recommend you give Platinum a try. It helps you can get a FREE 14-day trial during which you can explore the platform at no cost. Since there’s no risk, there are absolutely no obligations.
Few features at a glance:
- Create and host unlimited funnels
- Ability to create follow-up funnels (ClickFunnels’ own email autoresponder)
- Connect custom domains for masking your funnels and affiliate links
- Supports multiple payment gateways including PayPal and Stripe
- ClickFunnels affiliate program for handsome payouts
- Priority support if you run into issues
Simply select the second option while you sign up for a trial account with the above button to get instant access to ClickFunnels Platinum. It should look identical to the following unless a design change ensues in the meantime.
Once it’s done – congratulations! You not only have 14-day FREE unrestricted access to your brand new ClickFunnels platinum account but also to the additional goodies/training modules we mentioned earlier in this review.
If you consider the newly-launched ClickFunnels Platinum bonuses which are exclusive to its users, the education alone is more than worth the monthly investment to us.
Leave a comment